The Crime Scene - To Serve and Inform

Woman wanted in credit card scheme

By Allison Klein
Allison Klein

Anne Arundel police are looking for a woman they believe is part of a scheme to break into cars at schools, parks and other public places, steal credit cards and use them at local grocery stores.

The cars have been broken into over the past several months in the Pasadena and Crofton areas, police said.

The suspect. (Anne Arundel Police)

The credit cards are being used in those areas, as well as Glen Burnie.

Police released surveillance photographs of the suspect.

Police ask anyone who can identify this woman to call detectives 410-222-6145 or 410-222-6155.

By Allison Klein  | November 17, 2010; 9:32 AM ET
Categories:  Allison Klein, Anne Arundel, Crime, Seen
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Murder charge for D.C. man, 19
Next: Fifth man charged in Loudoun mob assault

Comments

Crazy question - who leaves their purse in their car? Especially in plain sight?

Men have their wallet on them when they're out & about.

Think, people, think. Don't be another victim.

Posted by: TaxiDriver | November 17, 2010 12:10 PM | Report abuse

Thats Obama in whiteface and drag. He steels from all of US!

Posted by: RogerRamjet2 | November 17, 2010 12:46 PM | Report abuse

Roger: Take your meds.

Posted by: jckdoors | November 17, 2010 1:04 PM | Report abuse

While I agree leaving a purse in plain sight is inviting disaster no one should steal.
I hope they bust this broad with the terrible fashion sense(I know the hat is to make her harder to identify but that thing is egregious!)ASAP. I don't think the hat will work with an orange jumpsuit.

Posted by: BigDaddy651 | November 17, 2010 1:43 PM | Report abuse

I think she is trying to roud-up some money for Spanx

Posted by: tsamm | November 17, 2010 3:50 PM | Report abuse

I think she is trying to raise some money for Spanx

Posted by: tsamm | November 17, 2010 3:51 PM | Report abuse

I guess one of her aspirations when she was young was to steal... I am pretty sure the other one was to become an inmate... Well she is on her way...Good Job and kudos to her parents :)

Posted by: pusha-d | November 17, 2010 5:12 PM | Report abuse

This kind of thing wouldn't be happening if the credit card companies allowed cardholders to customize the allowable use of their cards. I would love to be able to prohibit the use of all of my cards but one for internet/telephone sales. The rest of my accounts would flag the merchant to request picture ID. Why can't this be done. It's probably simple programming. VISA and Mastercard already alert merchants when the card is stolen or over the limit. Why not broaden it?

Posted by: Nghbrhdwatch | November 17, 2010 5:36 PM | Report abuse

Thats Obama in whiteface and drag. He steels from all of US!

Posted by: RogerRamjet2 |

Darn marxist nazi commie in drag!! Every problem I have or have ever had is his damm fault.

Posted by: ged0386 | November 17, 2010 6:20 PM | Report abuse

Food is too d@?m high! Foodstamps are hard to get now! The people have to resort to crime...

Posted by: drfields | November 17, 2010 9:30 PM | Report abuse

Go easy now. She's obviously starving.

Posted by: Godfather_of_Goals | November 17, 2010 9:34 PM | Report abuse