Network News

X My Profile
View More Activity

Parked car caused $350,000 house fire

A malfunction in the engine compartment of a car parked in a garage caused Sunday night's fire on Prima Way in Prince George's County, authorities said today.

Investigators ruled the fire accidental and raised the damage estimate to by $100,000 to $350,000.

By Washington Post Editors  |  December 1, 2009; 2:11 PM ET
Categories:  Fires & Fire Safety , Pr. George's , Updates  
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Gangs move to Twitter
Next: Chatter: Salahis 'should be prosecuted'

No comments have been posted to this entry.

The comments to this entry are closed.

 
 
RSS Feed
Subscribe to The Post

© 2010 The Washington Post Company