Looking for D.C. gun owners
Post reporter Paul Duggan would like to learn more about the people who have purchased and registered handguns in the District since July 2008, when handgun ownership in the city became legal.
If you fit that description, some of the things we're interested in talking with you about include:
- How quickly after registration became legal did you decide to purchase a firearm?
- Why did you decide to own a gun?
- Has owning a firearm given you more peace of mind?
- Have you ever been a victim of crime -- before or after you acquired a gun?
- Did you own a firearm at any other point in your life, in another jurisdiction, before handgun ownership became legal in the District?
- Do you support the city's current gun-ownership rules ? Or do you think they're still too restrictive?
Click here to e-mail Paul.
| December 14, 2010; 2:22 PM ET
Categories: Paul Duggan, Personal Safety, Reporter's Query, The District
Save & Share: Previous: Longtime area firefighter buried in Va.
Next: Man accused of threat to bomb Metro
Posted by: ahashburn | December 14, 2010 5:44 PM | Report abuse