2 arrests in Va. abduction, attack

Police in Prince William County arrested two men who abducted and assaulted a man after he hit the car they were riding in and tried fleeing the scene Friday.

Jose Ramiro Sierra, 30, from Woodbridge, and Raul Enrique Villela Baeza, 26, from Greenbelt, followed a 25-year-old man to his house in the 1500 block of Hylton Avenue in Woodbridge around 11 p.m., according to a release from the Prince William County police.

Baeza, left, and Sierra. (Pr. William Police)

Police said Sierra and Baeza abducted him from there and later assaulted him. They were charged with abduction, assault and battery.

Their court date and bond information was not available.

-- Phillip Lucas

By Washington Post Editors  |  June 29, 2010; 8:27 AM ET
Categories:  Pr. William
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Arrest in Pr. William child sex abuse
Next: Va. man's threat case back to court

Comments

Need to call INS!

Posted by: enelsonjr | June 29, 2010 9:47 AM | Report abuse

My eyes and ears are hurting from reading about these illigals committing daily crimes. Send them back to the jungles were they came from.

Posted by: camty | June 29, 2010 9:48 AM | Report abuse

If only it was as simple as crime was only committed by the people here illegally. Truth is crime is committed equally by legal US citizens as well. What country do we send them to?

Posted by: ged0386 | June 29, 2010 1:07 PM | Report abuse

Don't you just love it when perps who have tattoos and piercings commit crimes? I bet the police wish that law enforcement authorities could offer free tattoos and face piercings to all who want them.

Posted by: jordor | June 29, 2010 1:29 PM | Report abuse

...so add to our problems by bringing in the problems from other parts of the world? Logic for idiots...

Posted by: srb2 | June 29, 2010 2:22 PM | Report abuse

I hope the person who hit their car and fled the scene of the accident also gets charged.
What these two did was wrong and foolish, but so is fleeing the scene of an accident you were involved with.
They all deserve charges.

Posted by: MarilynManson | June 29, 2010 3:20 PM | Report abuse

This is tiresome. Civilized people do not do this sort of thing. I don't know, maybe if I had accidentally hit their car and saw them coming at me I might do the same and flee, but most likely would have locked my car and called the police. If looks could kill, we'd all be dead....

Posted by: vmj55 | June 29, 2010 5:50 PM | Report abuse