Lanier, Machen among those scheduled to attend May 20 town hall
Individuals representing a wide range of the District's political and criminal justice communities will host a town hall meeting on May 20 in Northeast.
According to a Friday press release from D.C. Superior Court, among those scheduled to attend are:
- D.C. Superior Court Chief Judge Lee F. Satterfield
- Ronald C. Machen Jr., United States Attorney for the District of Columbia
- D.C. Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier
- D.C. Police 6th District Commander Robert Contee
- D.C. Councilmember Yvette M. Alexander, who represents Ward 7
- D.C. Councilmember Phil Mendelson, who heads the committee on public safety and judiciary
Also scheduled to attend are representatives of the city's Department of Youth Rehabilitative Services, East of the River Community Court, Family Court and Misdemeanor & Traffic Community Court, among others.
The meeting is scheduled to begin at 6:30 p.m. in the auditorium of Kelly Miller Middle School at 301 49th St. NE.
-- David P. Marino-Nachison
The comments to this entry are closed.