The Crime Scene - To Serve and Inform

Posted at 12:50 PM ET, 02/11/2011

Va. murder suspect was ordered deported: Police

By Maria Glod, Jennifer Buske and Tom Jackman

The man suspected of killing three people and wounding three others in Manassas Thursday evening is a native of El Salvador who was in the country illegally and ordered deported in 2002, police said Friday.

Jose Oswaldo Reyes Alfaro, 37, is charged with three counts of first-degree murder. Additional charges are pending, authorities said.

The attacks occurred Thursday evening in two homes within blocks of each other in the city's Georgetown South neighborhood.

Police would not comment on a motive, but said Alfaro and all the victims knew each other and there is no remaining threat to the community.

The violence was first reported at 7:19 p.m. when police received a report of a shooting at a home in the 9200 block of Hood Road. Officers found 56-year-old Brenda Ashcraft dead in the front yard.

Three additional shooting victims were found inside the home. William Ashbey, 37, died on the way to the hospital. A 34-year-old woman is being treated at an area hospital, and a 15-year-old girl was treated and has been released.

About 7:45 police were called to a home only blocks away in the 9600 block of Brent Street. Julio Cesar Ulloa, 48, was found shot to death. A 77-year-old woman at the home had been cut in the head with a large knife.

Manassas Police Chief Doug Keen said witnesses provided a description of the shooter's car and an alert went out to local law enforcement. Prince William police pulled Alfaro over shortly after 8 p.m.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokeswoman Cori Bassett said Friday that Reyes entered the country illegally in February 2001. At some point after that, he was encountered by either immigration authorities or local law enforcement, determined to be in the country illegally, and ordered to appear before an immigration judge.

As is typical when an illegal immigrant is encountered but not under arrest for a crime, they are not held in jail and are given a hearing with the opportunity to prove that they have legal status -- either a work permit, a student visa, a permanent resident "green card," or other immigration exemption.

Reyes did not appear at his immigration hearing in August 2002, Bassett said, and a judge ordered him to be deported.

[This post has been updated.]

By Maria Glod, Jennifer Buske and Tom Jackman  | February 11, 2011; 12:50 PM ET
Categories:  Homicide, Maria Glod, Pr. William, Updates
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: 5 indicted in extortion plot
Next: Woman dies in D.C. fire

Comments

Does this give new meaning to the phrase "America, the land of opportunity"?

Posted by: jwash4472 | February 11, 2011 12:22 PM | Report abuse

Wow, it seems like Hispanic illegals have been on a killing and rape spree in the DC area lately.

Posted by: kenk33 | February 11, 2011 12:37 PM | Report abuse

Before all you crazy people come on here and blame liberals such as myself for this "illegal person" being in the country, let’s be clear that the accused was ordered deported back in 2002; you know back when Bush and the Republicans controlled everything. Now to directly blame Bush and Republicans for this horrible act is ridiculous, almost as ridiculous as hearing conservatives blame liberals for our county’s lack of an immigration policy. Fact of the matter is we need comprehensive immigration reform and constructive debate. What we don’t need is you dipsh*t pea brains commenting on, “isn’t diversity great” Because we all know the only people to drop atomic bombs on people and start world wars is white people.

Posted by: doesntmatter | February 11, 2011 12:44 PM | Report abuse

Sorry for double post.

Posted by: doesntmatter | February 11, 2011 12:45 PM | Report abuse

so where are the people who usually defend the rights of illegal immigrants?

This is one of many reasons we need to take control of illegal immigration.

Posted by: tmi1 | February 11, 2011 12:48 PM | Report abuse

doesntmatter concluded his/her statement with this piece de resistance:
"Because we all know the only people to drop atomic bombs on people and start world wars is white people."

$ $ $

Is this supposed to be a serious statement of argument? Evil Ol' Whitey rears his wicked head again?

How are you that much better than the rightwingers who say that racial minorities are all violent or lazy or other fill-in-the-blank-mischaracterization?

This is why I left the loony left for the political middle. It's slightly less crazy & inconsistent here in the center. The leftist cognitive dissonance was a huge problem for me.

Posted by: FedUpInMoCo | February 11, 2011 1:01 PM | Report abuse

I don't know. If somebody steals my Lexus, a sattelite 25,000 miles in the air can find it. If my dog escapes, a chip in his ear will bring him back to me. Once a criminal illegal lands in the hoosgow, what's wrong with planting a microchip in his a$$ so the INS can track him? I think civil liberties go out the window once you're here illegally and you commit a crime. And before you GOP lunatics start siding with me and bringing up the President, understand I am a Black, female, ultra-liberal, ACLU member Democrat who holds civil rights dear. I think if the vitriol disappeared, right wingers would find that most "liberals" believe as I do.

Posted by: NY2VAGIRL | February 11, 2011 1:08 PM | Report abuse

How many kids did this shining example of imported diversity make while he was supposed to have been deported?

Posted by: stopthemadness | February 11, 2011 1:17 PM | Report abuse

NY2VAGIRL:
"what's wrong with planting a microchip in his a$$ so the INS can track him?"

^ ^ ^

1. If you don't embed it deep enough, the perp can get it removed with minor back-alley surgery.

2. Are there chips that transmit GPS-trackable signals? I am unaware of this.

I'm basically with you on this, but there's a lot of political and logistical issues that need to be worked out here. And you know your beloved ACLU would never go for this in a million years, I hope.

And then it would only fair to extend this sort trackable-chip implantation to flight-risk felons regardless of citizenship.

Welcome to the DC area. Hope it isn't too much of a letdown after NY. The politics might be a little uglier here, 'm sure.

Posted by: FedUpInMoCo | February 11, 2011 1:24 PM | Report abuse

DEPORTATION Is kinda like a court JUDGMENT. Hard to enforce either of them.

Posted by: slipuvalad | February 11, 2011 1:27 PM | Report abuse

FedupinMoCo,
All I read yesterday was racist and sarcastic remarks from right wingers about diversity in MoCo. So before that nonsense started again today I wanted to point out that white people or, “evil O’l whitey” as you like to put it, have committed crimes too. In other words, crime is not exclusive to minorities. Now how does it make me much better; well I never said it did. That was you trying to apply what you learned about cognitive dissonance in psychology 101. See my actions and beliefs line up very nicely. But if you want to start psychoanalyzing me you’re going to have to do a better job than that.

Posted by: doesntmatter | February 11, 2011 1:34 PM | Report abuse

It's hard to believe that someone that broke the law and entered the US illegally would actually break another law.

I thought the Washington Post keeps telling us how great these folks are...and how good the food will be?

Posted by: priveye | February 11, 2011 1:39 PM | Report abuse

Oh man, our immigration system is SO broken. This happened under Bush, the man who would be king of hispanics, and continues under Obama.

Can we please get a grip on this problem and start kicking them out like President Eisenhower did? We need a President with a (insert expletive here) backbone. Just take charge and start rounding them up and dropping them off at whichever border is closest. Thank you for coming and goodbye!

Posted by: stinkyliberals | February 11, 2011 1:51 PM | Report abuse

doesntmatter, I fear it does matter.

Sure it's true that many whites cumulatively over human history have committed a hell of a lot of atrocities and crimes against humanity, often racially motivated.

I wasn't trying to analyze your psyche. I just really feel that there are a lot of hard-to-ignore inconsistencies and knee-jerk oversimplifications in conventional leftist orthodoxy. Sometimes when I question them, leftists reflexively call me a racist. This is a cop-out, plain and simple. Leftists shut down centrist debate in Montgomery County and elsewhere.

Posted by: FedUpInMoCo | February 11, 2011 1:52 PM | Report abuse

This is the wonderful world of multiculturalism that liberals offer us.

One can only hope he whacked some other illegals...

Posted by: BrRandall | February 11, 2011 2:00 PM | Report abuse

FedupinMoCo
Oh and really, you question how my comment makes me better than those on the right; asserting that I'm just like them. Meanwhile you’re talking about putting chips up peoples a$$es'. See you my friend suffer from Cognitive Dissonance. See, your raw emotion to monitor people via a chip up their a$$ was in direct conflict to your liberal views. So in a state for dissonance you decided to join people who believed the same as you. You call it the political center but given the fact the political center is actually the old right-of-center; you’re basically an articulate, but crazy right winger. Now I will state that cognitive dissonance isn’t necessarily a bad thing and can lead to good. However, wanting to stick a chip up a persons’ a$$ is not a good thing.

Posted by: doesntmatter | February 11, 2011 2:00 PM | Report abuse

Forget about chips and all that nonsense. How about when someone is arrested or detained and they have no identification on them proving they are a US citizen, either a family member brings the proof to the courthouse or the police escort this person to their dwelling to retrieve said proof? Why release them and allow them to change their name and identity or move?

If an adult doesn't know their SS# (I've had mine memorized since I was 10) or ARN while not being a certifiable insane person and cannot prove they are a US citizen, then they probably aren't. If it walks and talks like a duck...

Homeless people can prove they are citizens, why can't everyone else?

Posted by: damnit79 | February 11, 2011 2:15 PM | Report abuse

FedupinMoco wrote:

"But repeating that kind of stuff ("you palefaces were behind the atomic bomb AND the Holocaust") doesn't necessarily win over a heck of a lot of non-leftists, even the non-wingnuts. In fact, it alienates them and distracts them from any valid points you make."

I agree, however I'm not trying to win people over. People feel what they feel and the crazier they are the more useless it becomes to debate your point. I do feel that people on the left are generally more logical than on the right. There are exceptions to the rule, you for example want to stick chips up peoples a$$ but say it In way that doesn’t make you appear too crazy. Oh and though I called you crazy in an earlier post I'm sure your really not.

Posted by: doesntmatter | February 11, 2011 2:27 PM | Report abuse

Let's see, illegal aliens are brought to court, ordered to be deported and sent on their merry way and given a court date to appear for their deportation hearing. That makes absolutely no sense at all. Does our government really think this guy is going to show up for his deportation hearing; give me a break. Any other country would simply lock him up and then send him home, preferably in a canoe launched from a ship at sea.

Posted by: jharris4 | February 11, 2011 2:29 PM | Report abuse

"doesntmatter"

don't comment on this animal or the lives the pig has destroyed...just spout your special kind of racist vomit

thanks for proving white people are victims of bigotry as well...nice grammar by the way

Posted by: underboss | February 11, 2011 2:31 PM | Report abuse

Oh you have to love this country where most would rather blab about it on a blog rather than get up and help solve the issues. I wonder how many of you "entitled" Americans actually get up off your A$$ and go out and vote or make a call to your representatives? Probably not many. We have a serious issue with "Illegal" Immigration here in the US and the longer it goes unchecked the more dangerous this Nation becomes. If you aren’t part of the solution YOU ARE part of the problem. Get Up and get involved it’s YOUR country...at least for now!!!

Posted by: 2ndAmendment | February 11, 2011 2:34 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: jharris4
_________________________________________

It is absolutely shocking how many people cannot comprehende the simple concept stated above. Well put.

Posted by: damnit79 | February 11, 2011 2:35 PM | Report abuse

doesntmatter:
"Oh and really, you question how my comment makes me better than those on the right; asserting that I'm just like them."

# # #

I didn't say you were on the same moral level as them (see starred phrase below):

"How are you ***that much better*** than the rightwingers who say that racial minorities are all violent or lazy or other fill-in-the-blank-mischaracterization?"

Instead of saying "better" I should have said something like "high-minded."

Hey, I understand where you're coming from. This right-wing cr@p on these sites drives me up the wall, too. I give verbal beatdowns to wingnuts or TP'ers on occasion, pointless as it is.

But it's amazing how bleeding often you see those on the (far) left and the (far) right making gratuitous blanket statements like:

_______ people are ______.
_______s always _________.
_______s are responsible for all of the terrible things (__, __, & __), we see today.

It's like an idiotic polar-political game of mad-libs (hopefully you know that this is a verbal game and not a political slur).

If we're all using the same debased templates for argument and debate, then the arguments quickly become daft and simplistic and absurd and utterly meaningless.

My point is really about the left and the right and how they shut down the middle. This is about something I saw in your comment. I really dug 85% of your comment and then I read the last part and my heart sank. Sorry to pick this fight with you, but it bothers me that these simplistic fallback arguments always pop up among leftists. (Many of us still hold leftists to a higher standard.)

Obviously I can't reason with the people who are JUST about slurs and mud-flinging.

I'm genuinely sorry I pissed you off.

Posted by: FedUpInMoCo | February 11, 2011 2:37 PM | Report abuse

Murder is murder! Americans commit murder and mass murder. People who murder come in every race; age; nationality; etc. Is this hate directed toward Americans who commit murder in other countries? Once again murder is murder!!!

Posted by: rlj1 | February 11, 2011 2:37 PM | Report abuse

GASP'S shocking for manassas right

Posted by: seanmoss | February 11, 2011 2:39 PM | Report abuse

FedUpinMoCo
"You're a rational and relatively open-minded person, so it's worth it to me to engage you and to try to persuade you to abandon some of the worse habits of leftist orthodoxy."

Man please don’t feel bad about anything, I'm not pissed at all. I agree with almost all that you've said (minus the chip thing – that was me just messing with you). That’s why I’ve been so responsive to you; normally I say my peace and move on. It’s all good!

Posted by: doesntmatter | February 11, 2011 3:05 PM | Report abuse

There have now been 5 killings by illegals in Manassas since November with one victim being an infant. How much longer will U.S. citizens be subject to the crimes of the invaders?

Posted by: scott9050 | February 11, 2011 3:09 PM | Report abuse

doesntmatter--

Wow. I tried to extend an olive branch to you and you just keep on with the hate:

"you’re basically an articulate, but crazy right winger"

That's news to me. I guess I should look into the GOP club of old coots, then. Or maybe the Libertarians. Evidently I'm too soulless for the Green Party.

Funny, at some point I was an ardent liberal who did quaint "liberal" things like "volunteer in the community." Then, by the 2000s, MoCo liberal "leaders" I had a lot of faith in betrayed me and my cohort because we weren't quite "minority" enough, and I got tired of voting for them and singing their praises while they undermined my supposedly "racist" pipe dream to restore a few middle-class traits to my former neighborhood (Wheaton).

I guess people like me are now obsolescent since I'm in my 30s AND no longer liberal, like the old stereotype. Time to self-destruct, right? Isn't that what we "crazy" obsolete units do once our Party can no longer count on us to be loyalists?

It is people like you who encourage extremism by pushing doctrine over thought and marginalizing those who don't conform to your brittle political orthodoxy.

I am not a man, I'm a woman. I'm biracial.

Evidently according to your ilk I'm also evil and a right winger. This has been most educational, I tell you.

Posted by: FedUpInMoCo | February 11, 2011 3:10 PM | Report abuse

You can always tell the racists. Just give them a latino or a black who committed a crime and they get all vile on you. You never hear a peep when a white person sprays a congresswoman and a nine year old to death. That's just a crime. That ain't about being white. You racists.

Posted by: renegade2 | February 11, 2011 3:14 PM | Report abuse

How to Derail a Not-Liberal-Enough Discussion --

A Primer for Liberals (by an ex-(pseudo-?)liberal):

1. Lob a rhetorical hand-grenade by calling everybody who doesn't share your (allegedly) liberal views a "racist bigot" or worse.

2. If that fails, bait them with hyperbolic polemics and screeds.

3. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I'm working on the conservative / Tea Party edition of this primer, but it's a little harder since I have much more trouble understanding right wing tactics, despite what certain people on this forum would have you believe.

Posted by: FedUpInMoCo | February 11, 2011 3:26 PM | Report abuse

FedupinMoCo,
I guess you didnt see this post:

FedUpinMoCo

Posted by: doesntmatter | February 11, 2011 3:05 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: doesntmatter | February 11, 2011 3:30 PM | Report abuse

The fact that he was illegally in the country and the fact that he was to be deported are the reasons he committed the murders? Are those the motives?

Posted by: ccaudi | February 11, 2011 3:56 PM | Report abuse

There comes a time in the life of us all when we must lay aside our books or put down our tools and leave our place of work and walk forth on the road to meet the enemy face-to-face. Once and for all and at last.
– Edward Abbey

Posted by: paulkarmi | February 11, 2011 4:18 PM | Report abuse

doesntmatter wrote:
"... we all know the only people to drop atomic bombs on people and start world wars is white people."

I guess you don't mean the attack by non-white people in December 1941 that brought the U.S. into WWII after we stayed out for more than two years. Or the attack by non-white people in September 2001 that brought the U.S. into the "Global War on Terrorism." You might also want to look at some of the WWII calculations on invading the Japanese islands that showed that, horrific as dropping two atomic bombs was, the invasion would have killed far, far many more on both sides.

Posted by: Ex-Fed | February 11, 2011 5:23 PM | Report abuse

we've been dealing with this crap in texas a long time.i knew it would finally get up north and then at least some folks would begin to understand.when an illegal T bones your car at an intersection,of course without insurance,no recourse.apply this concept across the board and you get a clue why border states are fed up.undocumented means not responsible for anything.racism has nothing to do with any of it.that is political fodder to change the subject when you're losing the argument.

Posted by: alamodefender | February 11, 2011 6:35 PM | Report abuse

It doesn't matter that this happened during the Bush years. The groundwork is firmly rooted in liberalism. If ordered deported you should be confined in jail until you exhaust appeals.

Yet even this common sense approach would be fought by liberals.

Posted by: cleancut77 | February 11, 2011 7:09 PM | Report abuse

Why does the immigration debate have to be a conservative/liberal debate? Why do people think sneaking into this country illegally, stealing other peoples identities to get hired, and then taking that money and either drinking it away after work or sending it back to the "motherland" where it doesn't benefit our economy is okay?

Please name any redeeming value illegal immigrants provide? Cheap labor? What else? Liberals are too blind to see that the influx of cheap labor depresses wages for legal immigrants and minorities and makes business owners richer.

Please note I say nothing about hispanics here. There are plenty of illegals from Europe, Africa, Asia, and Central America. I think they should all go. Just because I don't think breaking the law is a good thing doesn't make me a racist. I don't think any other laws should be broken either.

Posted by: lottaaction | February 11, 2011 9:31 PM | Report abuse

Illegal is illegal. If the government had done its job to protect its citizens by deporting illegals, those people would be alive today.
There is a legal way to enter the U.S. Do it or get out. If our politicians refuse to protect our citizens and borders, they should get out too (of office). We need more Jan Brewers!
The U.S. has a quite liberal policy for citizenship, there's no good reason for abusing it. Enough! Stop raping our country, abusing our laws and our people. If you don't like it stay home. Enter legally and there is no problem. Anyone with a problem with that needs to seriously examine their motives, including "our" politicians.
Enough!

Posted by: MySpring | February 11, 2011 10:42 PM | Report abuse

"There is no remaining threat to the community ..."
Which community are the police referring to? How many will have to die at the hands of illegal aliens before police begin
to acknowledge the inherently threatening nature of their presence?

Posted by: palouse8040 | February 11, 2011 10:43 PM | Report abuse

KILL THE SOB AND SET AN EXAMPLE. WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF ILLEGALS!!!!!!!

Posted by: LOONYBIN2000 | February 12, 2011 8:55 AM | Report abuse

Immigration laws need to change for illegal aliens and those trying to obtain citizenship. What I do not understand about this article is if this individual went before a judge and ordered to go back, why wasn't he held in jail? A person that is illegal in my opinion is breaking the law and should have been detained until they were deported. However, I am quite sure at the end of the day it is all about money. We can't even house the offenders that are legal and US Citizens let alone illegal’s, who they assume are not a threat. Any illegal in the US should be deported at the expense of their home country, because the US is broke hehehehe. I also know that this is farfetched but I also think that the military and INS should check everybody to make sure we all are legal for the safety of the US citizens. I know there are people that would strongly disagree with what say but we have to release we are at war here and America is sinking fast. Checking everyone for US citizenship is a discomfort but that is a discomfort that I am willing to take because I am a US Citizen.
Immigration laws needs to change and I will help out with a few.
If illegal’s are here and they have kids, the kids should still be illegal and any medical bills should be charged to their country, maybe then they will tighten up on their laws. Not only that maybe that would help in reducing our bill with other countries.
Prisoners should not be allowed to marry Non-US Citizens (this is happening to). What a way to make money while housed in prison and INS cannot confirm relations as this non-US Citizen becomes legal. However, if they are still permitted to marry, that person should not be permitted to reside in the US until the individual is released from prison.  Yes, this is going on.
Very basic rights should apply to illegals like: They should be treated with respect and shipped (that is all I got for this one)
Any business that hires them should lose their license and fined heavily.

Posted by: dg19713 | February 12, 2011 9:24 AM | Report abuse

I am so sick of americans saying "I am not racist" when trying to defend their country from this invasion. Political correctness will be the end of us. This isn't a white - brown thing. This is an emergency. This is about defending our way of life before it is taken from us. The federal government needs to drive these uneducated, unassimilated, american hating invaders back across the border into the failed states that barfed them out. And for god's sake stop giving them our tax money to draw them here. This needs to be their number one priority. Think DC is bad? Please visit socal.

Posted by: grantrl78 | February 12, 2011 9:28 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: grantrl78 | February 12, 2011 9:29 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: grantrl78 | February 12, 2011 9:30 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: grantrl78 | February 12, 2011 9:30 AM | Report abuse

Police said "there is no remaining threat to the community."

.....until the next illegal alien kills someome else.

I see one commenter cried we need an immigration policy, namely Comp Imm Reform or amnesty. She forgets we have laws passed in 1996 that have never been enforced - catch and release is not a policy. It is a flagrant violtaion of the laws on the books and, if Obama, Holder, the ACLU, MALDEF, the MCLU, and the US Chamber of Commerce stopped suing the states willing to enforce those laws, instead of advancing the illegal invasion, we just might be able to get rid of 30 million illegals.

It's time to declare the illegal invasion a war against our soveriegn nation and fight it in earnest with our military. Body bags are cheaper and safer than deportation proceedings, amnesty and ignorance of and disdain for our laws.

Posted by: Patriot12 | February 12, 2011 11:25 AM | Report abuse

It's too bad we don't have enough government bureaucrats to enforce the maze of laws we already have on the books.

This nut was ordered deported...why wasn't he?????

The guy didn't murder beacuse he is an illegal, he murdered because he is insane.

The officials had him pegged..why does nobody follow through. The hard part was done.

Who is in charge?? Who will be punished for this government failure.???

Big government is horribly expensive and horribly in-effective. Garbage like this caused vigilantes in the old days because the fat bureaucrats are incompetent, lazy or bought.

Posted by: jstratt2 | February 12, 2011 11:46 AM | Report abuse

This nut was ordered deported...why wasn't he?????

Who is in charge?? Who will be punished for this government failure.???

Posted by: jstratt2 | February 12, 2011 11:47 AM | Report abuse

It is a widely known fact that the people of El Salvador despise Americans, but yet they want to come here and take advantage of everything the American's have built.

I have screamed the same sentiments over and over on as many news sites as I could over the course of 4 months now. We have got to be more involved with the detention and deportation of the ILLEGAL ALIENS, no matter what country they came from.

gopetition.com/petition/40860.html

Posted by: ControlFreaks | February 12, 2011 12:26 PM | Report abuse

The only people to blame here is the system. The day that the term "Illegal" was redifined is the day that this all was made possible.

Posted by: shojim89 | February 12, 2011 7:23 PM | Report abuse

Before you all Special interest supporters start to complain, ask why our immigration process was created. It was created for this very purpose, to filter out the criminals that flee to other countries to escape prosicution or penalties. This is why we are so concerned of the illegal immigrant. I have a family of five living 20 yards from me with a family of five living in their basement. Do you think that I am concerned when my children go outside? I should not have to live like this because others want to cry that these criminals have rights. They may have rights in their homeland but once they broke US laws they have NO rights.

Posted by: shojim89 | February 12, 2011 7:43 PM | Report abuse

Hmm ~ the United States is now and always has been a multi-ethnic, multi-racial nation.

A multi-ethnic, multi-racial nation, the USA, defended itself against a racist country that claimed to be #1 in the world in terms of racial homogeneity ~ to wit: Imperial Japan.

Yeah, a couple of nukes were used.

Seems to me we probably ought to be prepared once again to use nukes against racists ~

Now, this puke who murdered 3 people ~ sounds like he's just the sort of fellow Ike Leggett wants to move to Montgomery County. Hey, this guy could get a job as Ike's bedwarmer perhaps!

Posted by: muawiyah | February 12, 2011 11:17 PM | Report abuse

"Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada"
[Everything for the Race – Nothing outside the Race]
—MeCHA/LaRaza motto—

What is that if not unvarnished racial supremacism?

Discover the pro-amnesty LaRaza @

Posted by: KaddafiDelendaEst | February 13, 2011 1:45 PM | Report abuse

A thought experiment: Imagine the Leftist reaction if the recent “Machete” film’s hate-whitey politics were flipped.
www.imdb.com/title/tt0985694/

Bonus points to Rodriguez for using the LaRaza racial-supremacist mantra, "We didn’t cross the border, the border crossed us."

Posted by: KaddafiDelendaEst | February 13, 2011 1:54 PM | Report abuse