Mason Fans, Check out Fro-girri

Seriously, as if I wasn't already anxious enough to see what Mason will be like on Saturday, I just saw this photo (scroll down) of Wichita State's Sean Ogirri. Just awesome.

Hey Mason people, are any Wichita State fans coming in for the game? Last year the Wichita State folks and the Mason folks established this cute friendship after the game in Wichita and then the Sweet 16 meeting in D.C., and a lot of Shocker types stayed around for the U-Conn. game to cheer on their new buddies. I don't suppose there will be cross-cheering tomorrow, but I could imagine a postgame rendezvous at Brion's. I know Fro-girri's brother will be in the Pat Dome tomorrow. Anyone else?

By Dan Steinberg  |  November 17, 2006; 11:22 AM ET
Categories:  College Basketball
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Another Judging Controversy
Next: Where to go on Sunday

Comments

DC;
Please tell your editor over at that paper that there is no "DASH" in the word UConn.

I know all the english majors out there will say, "it stands for The University of Connecticut. Therefore should have a DASH."

Please notify me next time you go to a UConn/G-Town game and see a Husky fan wearing a sweatshirt that says "U-CONN" across the front.

Posted by: caphcky | November 17, 2006 2:06 PM | Report abuse

Check out Lot K before the game (you can TiVo "the other game" and watch it later).

Posted by: Kevin | November 17, 2006 2:19 PM | Report abuse

But apparently it's acceptable to use a semi-colon rather than a colon at the end of a salutation.

Posted by: Reader Glenn | November 17, 2006 3:07 PM | Report abuse

yeah there will be some Shocker fans in Fairfax tomorrow, CAAZone.com wants to tailgate with them, but most fans I know won't be welcoming them with open arms.

Posted by: GMU Blogger | November 17, 2006 3:56 PM | Report abuse

busting on dan's punctuation. something tells me caphcky might be familiar with a different kind of "shocker."

www.google.com

Posted by: bryc3 | November 17, 2006 4:53 PM | Report abuse

Lighten up cap-hcky. Sheesh!

Posted by: Rack D.C. United! | November 17, 2006 10:10 PM | Report abuse

HI CAPHCKY!

Posted by: Bean | November 20, 2006 1:49 AM | Report abuse

U-CONN BLOWS!!!!! Bwahaha!

Posted by: Bwahahah! | November 20, 2006 7:56 AM | Report abuse

Ah, the delightful caphcky. Have you managed to get back on the Capitals Message Board yet, caphcky? Done any more plagiarizing on your blog lately, caphcky? ;)

Posted by: One of the Shut-Ins | November 20, 2006 12:40 PM | Report abuse

Why do you all hate me so much? Sometimes I act a little gay, but you guys are mean.

Posted by: caphcky | November 21, 2006 12:37 PM | Report abuse

hi caphcky!

Posted by: FS | November 21, 2006 12:37 PM | Report abuse

FS, you and Old-shutin-Chelsea are
really rude.
Thats why your caps team
sucks so much.

Posted by: caphcky | November 21, 2006 12:40 PM | Report abuse

Hi Caphcky!

Please return so we can discuss the suckitude of Peter Cetera

Posted by: Chest Rockwell | November 21, 2006 1:02 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: another shutin | November 21, 2006 1:08 PM | Report abuse

caphcky, I see you like to copy news articles and paste them into your blog as if you had written them. You should take a page from Mr. Steinberg here and try doing some original work for a change.

Posted by: Drummer for the Shut-Ins | November 21, 2006 1:13 PM | Report abuse

I am gay.

Posted by: caphcky | November 21, 2006 1:13 PM | Report abuse

Anyone want to explain what any of this means? I could not possibly be more confused.

Posted by: Dan Steinberg | November 21, 2006 1:30 PM | Report abuse

caphcky is a troll on the Capitals' official message boards. He has been banned nummerous times, and every time he comes back under a new name, it's pretty easy to figure out due to his extremely poor writing skills. When we figure it out, it is usually before the moderators, and we all start chiming in "Hi Caphcky!" as a way of getting the moderator's attention. The mod then usually does an IP check, realizes it's him, and suspends him from the message boards.

Posted by: FS | November 21, 2006 1:48 PM | Report abuse

caphcky is retarded
that is
all

Posted by: caphcky's mother in law | November 21, 2006 1:51 PM | Report abuse

Mason Fans, Check out Fro-girri

Posted by: caphcky | November 21, 2006 1:54 PM | Report abuse

I caphcky!!!!!

Posted by: zephead | November 21, 2006 4:23 PM | Report abuse

I would like to apologize to all those here.
I am guilty of committing douchebaggery. I also freely admit to plagarizing content from the Connecticut Post. It's all over my blog, for christ's sake.
Check it out for yourself!

Posted by: caphcky | November 22, 2006 8:40 AM | Report abuse

I would like to apologize to all those here.
Check it out for yourself!

Posted by: caphcky | November 22, 2006 8:41 AM | Report abuse

I would like to apologize to all those here.

Posted by: caphcky | November 22, 2006 8:42 AM | Report abuse