Does This Mean the Microfiber Was Drago?

If you read Joseph "The Omnipresent Beret" White's widely disseminated Wizards game story last night, you were surely intrigued by the description of the video montage showing the Rocky-like experts of the old-new-old-old-new-old leather NBA basketball, which played on the 'Tron between the first and second periods. Luckily, the Wizards have put the video on their Web site, and wizardsdotcom hooked it up on YouTube.

By the way, that first link takes you to WBOC, Delmarva's Sports Leader, which uses an Agent Zero headline.

By Dan Steinberg  |  January 4, 2007; 4:39 PM ET
Categories:  Wizards
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Georges Laraque Doesn't Like To Fight
Next: What You Need to Know

Comments

Dude, nine blog items today?! I think Etan isn't going to succeed in out-blogging you just now.

By the way, that Georges Laraque story was excellent.

I mean, the plethora of Wizards stuff today was also excellent. In fact I loved it and enjoyed reliving last night's TOTALLY RIDICULOUS shot (yeah, I was there). Just wanted to mention that reading about Laraque the gentle boxer was also pretty great.

Posted by: Josh | January 4, 2007 5:51 PM | Report abuse

FIVE videos. No way LaCa can match that....

Posted by: Kim | January 4, 2007 6:12 PM | Report abuse

Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you for posting that video! Ever since I read about it I've been like "man I hope someone puts it up somewhere."

You have made my day ... for SEVERAL days.

Posted by: frida | January 5, 2007 5:18 AM | Report abuse

Forget Brashear - Georges and 'Tan need to have a poetry snap-off.

Posted by: Rob Iola | January 5, 2007 8:15 AM | Report abuse

Did you notice that when the ball were "jogging" up the stairs in front of the Lincoln Memorial, people were walking backwards? Can't stop laughing on Joseph's nick name... It's like the fin of a shark... When you see it, you know he's coming.

Posted by: Will | January 5, 2007 11:08 AM | Report abuse