What You Need to Know

This feature hasn't been updated much lately, huh?

By Dan Steinberg  |  January 8, 2007; 9:09 AM ET
Categories:  What You Need to Know
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Birthday Bash Celebrity RSVP's
Next: Gilbert's Birthday Party

Comments

boooo!!

Posted by: thigh master | January 8, 2007 9:32 AM | Report abuse

clearly, you are still recovering from the bday bash (or kornheiser got to you)...

Posted by: jess | January 8, 2007 9:41 AM | Report abuse

Could you do us a favor and go slap Marc Fisher in the head?

Posted by: Kim | January 8, 2007 10:47 AM | Report abuse

What the?

Posted by: Ted | January 8, 2007 10:49 AM | Report abuse

Capitals win 2 in a row. Steinbog you didnt mention Semin's goal.

Posted by: CapCrazy | January 8, 2007 12:15 PM | Report abuse

Worst. Blog. Ever

Posted by: Anonymous | January 8, 2007 12:50 PM | Report abuse

Hey Dan!

Please tell me you know about Gilbert's upcoming chat on ESPN.com?

You were going to talk about this? right? right?

Posted by: Grey M. | January 9, 2007 11:34 AM | Report abuse

Maybe you should get your intern Boris to do this too, SLACKER!

Posted by: Ian | January 9, 2007 12:05 PM | Report abuse

Gil is having a chat on ESPN.com at 2pm. THAT is something you need to know

Posted by: John | January 9, 2007 12:58 PM | Report abuse

"At the end of the year, I'm only going to say this once, at the end of the year, I'm going to have an autograph session for three days. I'll sign whatever you want. It'll be in Washington, D.C. after the season. Details to come. "

Won't he have to repeat himself in order to give the details?

Posted by: Prophet | January 9, 2007 4:34 PM | Report abuse

So I told my girlfriend this story this morning, and she says, "I'm SO getting Gilbert to sign my boobs!" And I was immediately jealous. Mind you, not jealous because she wants some other man to do something like that. No no. I'm jealous because Gilbert won't want to sign MY boobs.

Sigh.