A Bracket Invitation

Ok, you're all invited to enter our Every DI Tournament bracket challenge, with the grand and only prize being a Blue Chips VHS tape. I use "our" falsely, since it wasn't my idea. Read my prior description below; this is a pool involving every DI men's conference tourney, plus the NCAA and the NIT. The grand masters are former Postie Steve Argeris and his friend Geoff, who, let's hope, is an Excel genius. For now, better just e-mail me and I'll send along the spreadsheets for the three conference tournaments that start tonight, unless anyone knows how I could make Excel spreadsheets available on Movable Type. There's a pretty good chance I won't be able to e-mail you until 5:30 or 6, and the games start at 7, so we might be living on the edge a bit.

We'll still do our Local Poll voters NCAA tournament bracket, I suppose, since I'm leaving that completely in the hands of Local Poll voter Marc aka MDG.

And better start reading up on the Atlantic Sun, or whatever, before it's too late.

By Dan Steinberg  |  February 27, 2007; 2:31 PM ET
Categories:  College Basketball
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Super Celebrity Bracket Madness
Next: Hockey 'n Heels

Comments

this might be useful.

Posted by: Ed Lee | February 27, 2007 2:56 PM | Report abuse

Can we expect Goff to post here?

Posted by: Kim | February 27, 2007 3:06 PM | Report abuse

I still plan on setting it up. once CBS has it available (I assume after selection sunday). I'll make sure to spread it around the Mecca and email the particulars to Agent Steinberg so he can get it to the poll voters.

Posted by: Marc aka MDG | February 27, 2007 3:18 PM | Report abuse

Hmmm, so it looks like I will be getting all of tonight's games wrong, since I don't have an email machine at home. Oh well.

Posted by: GTB | February 27, 2007 3:43 PM | Report abuse

The first link (Every D1 Tournament bracket challenge) goes to one of the Georgetown costume posts instead.

Posted by: J | February 27, 2007 4:02 PM | Report abuse

I played last night, scored 4 points, grabbed a board and you don't mention me? I'm the damn Mayor of Foggy Bottom! I got more name recognition in Northwest DC than Adrian Fenty!

Posted by: Pops Mensah-Bonsu | February 27, 2007 5:20 PM | Report abuse