What You Need to Know

Stealth.

By Dan Steinberg  |  February 22, 2007; 9:29 AM ET
Categories:  What You Need to Know
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Boxers Take the Red Line
Next: On T-Wolves Trashtalking

Comments

The HAT! WHERE'S THE HAT GONE!?!?!

(Nice profile mug shot in the paper, BTW - heh!)

Posted by: Goat | February 22, 2007 9:41 AM | Report abuse

death

Posted by: Unsilent Majority | February 22, 2007 9:46 AM | Report abuse

Courage

Posted by: MDT | February 22, 2007 9:50 AM | Report abuse

Is that what you used to get in last night without the wife waking up?

Posted by: Marc | February 22, 2007 9:51 AM | Report abuse

hangover.

Posted by: leafblower | February 22, 2007 10:00 AM | Report abuse

Seeing you without your hat is like seeing The Edge without his beanie.

Posted by: Reader Glenn | February 22, 2007 10:16 AM | Report abuse

The Nationals today announced a one-year working agreement with the Mexican Summer League Tabasco Olmecas. The teams will share scouting information, as well as conduct a coaching exchange in which they make information-gathering visits to each others' spring training camps

The Washington Tobasco?

Posted by: Rocco | February 22, 2007 10:21 AM | Report abuse

The Washington Tobasco?

Posted by: Rocco | February 22, 2007 10:22 AM | Report abuse

Helo Misther Steinz!!! Very nice meet you and other bloggists last nate at sports BARRE. I LOVE YOU All SO MUCH TWO TIMES!!! Please send photos me when you get chance. I love one where you bent over and facing my waste. Incroiable flexibility!!!!
Love,
Jarkko, wizznhutzz intern
www.wizznutzz.com

Posted by: Jarkko Ruutu | February 22, 2007 10:45 AM | Report abuse

come on leafblower, where are the pics at?

Posted by: Unsilent Majority | February 22, 2007 10:54 AM | Report abuse

Can we have a poll on what the new hat should be? I'm a big fan of the fez! ;-p

K

Posted by: SEKim | February 22, 2007 11:15 AM | Report abuse

Somehow I get the feeling we haven't seen the last of the hat...

Posted by: SweaterVest | February 22, 2007 11:45 AM | Report abuse

I brought the wrong USB cable to work today. I'll upload them tonight at the game.

Posted by: leafblower | February 22, 2007 12:03 PM | Report abuse

Where am I supposed to get my tribute to Shirley Povich from now! Sheesh! Adios Hat.

Posted by: Dave B. | February 22, 2007 12:20 PM | Report abuse

Dan, all this Comcast, Kornheiser and NBA stuff is starting to get old. What happened to talking about college hoops, which is all that matters right now? Absolutely no comments about my lovely wife's Spartans beating the Badgers, the Gators bouncing back from the Vandy debacle and Vandy chocking in Starkville, ODU shellacking my Tigers, the Hoyas, Hokies, 'Hoos, Terps, Rams, Colonials and Pirates winning, the Spartans, Dukes and Tribe loosing, maybe even something about that defensive battle in Lexington last night between Liberty and VMI (226 points scored!). Nothing even on the Mary Washington Women.

I'm sorry but Comcast is an atrocious cable company (I'm desperately trying to talk my wife into satellite), Tony was good when he was local but since PTI he's gotten too full of himself (a disease that has infected Wilbon too) and I stopped watching the NBA before Le Bullez moved here from B'more.

More college hoops please.

Posted by: Dave Richardson | February 22, 2007 1:15 PM | Report abuse