As a great man once said...
"I'm going going, back back, to Cali Cali..."
So the last 48 hours have been insane, but here's what we know:
1. Indeed, I'm going back to Cali. GW lands the 11 against a Vandy team that the Colonials would have had no chance of beating a month ago. But the way the Colonials are D-ing up, I'd look twice, especially against a team so dependent on threes.
2. Before I get on my plane to Cali, I will be the latest to go all Hoya Saxa and put Georgetown in my Final Four.
2a. Texas A&M, national champions.
3. Not only am I going back to Cali, but Rennie just told me to plan on staying for awhile. Looks like I might be manning the San Jose regional, too.
4. The A-10 tournament needs to remain in Atlantic City. Night No. 2 yielded 200 bucks from the blackjack tables. Night No. 3 provided a $400 payout (win, exacta, exacta, trifecta, in that order). Yay for horse racing. Grew up near a track in Cali.
5. Nevada got hosed in the seeding.
6. Did I mention that I'm going back to Cali?
The comments to this entry are closed.