Picks!

I can't believe I'm awake right now. You'll notice Prisbell said he had just woken up for that 5:06 blog post. Trust me, he was not waking up. Anyway, before I get to a chat -- which you should check out -- here are my surely woeful ACC tourney picks:

Today's games:

GTech over VTech

Semis on Saturday:
UNC over Maryland
GTech over Virginia

Finals:
Georgia Tech over UNC

All for now. We'll have updates later on, and also Coleman Collins and Deron Washington chatting about Washington's dunking ability, particularly whether Washington was scared about damaging his man region when he jumped over Greg Paulus. That's going to keep you coming back, surely.

By Adam Kilgore  |  March 8, 2007; 10:56 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Which do you prefer, Big East or ACC?
Next: The Great Al Thornton

Comments

Georgia Tech?

Have you watch any ACC games this year?

Posted by: dc | March 8, 2007 11:11 AM | Report abuse

The prospect of any discussion of Washington jumping over Paulus will keep me clicking the Refresh button like it's going to dispense morphine or something.

Posted by: Lindemann | March 8, 2007 11:12 AM | Report abuse

Being a UMD alum I love the thought of Duke losing in the first round, but I can't really see NC State winning that game...

Posted by: Go Terps! | March 8, 2007 12:11 PM | Report abuse

I admit I am a huge Hokie fan, so obviously I am biased, but, give me a break! Ga Tech has been playing well and Va Tech hasn't been playing well, but Tech will pull out the victory tomorrow night regardless who they play! Woot! Go Hokies!

Posted by: Hokie fan | March 8, 2007 12:39 PM | Report abuse

Didn't Kilgore got to VT? Maybe he just isn't jinxing them...

Posted by: Anonymous | March 8, 2007 1:37 PM | Report abuse

it will be a Duke-UNC final....

Posted by: stephanie | March 8, 2007 1:51 PM | Report abuse

Florida State 67 Clemson 66

Posted by: sitruc | March 8, 2007 2:05 PM | Report abuse

Ruh-oh! Twerps lose to Miami for the second time this year. Once at home, once as the "hottest team in the ACC tourney".

POOFF!! The Washington media hype vanishes.

Posted by: Neo Sm | March 8, 2007 7:19 PM | Report abuse

And for the second time in a week, N.C. State beats Duke in an ACC tourney. Wonder if Kay Yow gave Sidney Lowe any advice?

Posted by: Vincent | March 8, 2007 10:45 PM | Report abuse