Gil Updates Blog From Hospital
Live from Sibley. Classic; doesn't return Ivan Carter's calls, but updates his blog. What a hoot. Please read. Highlights:
* He doesn't remember the surgery because he was knocked out.
* Caron came to visit him at the hospital with his broken hand.
* The worst part was that his Internet went down last night so he couldn't play video games. That's what he plans on doing while he's hurt: play video games.
* He was late to yesterday's shootaround because of traffic.
* "I told them to cut the leg off a couple times. You know, cut it off and then bring it back to me when it was all healed. Because, you know, Heather Mills on Dancing with the Stars, she had that leg. I was saying I could borrow one of those and finish out the season. But they wasn't going for that."
* He'll still give out 20,000 jerseys and 6,000 Gil Zeros.
* Coach Colangelo called and they were gonna have a detente thing, but then the injury happened, but USA basketball sent a baby outfit for AAA.
Really, obviously, you need to go read this. Yes, I'm writing this from the Comcast SportsyNet set.
Posted by: littles | April 5, 2007 6:16 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Pradamaster | April 5, 2007 8:01 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Anonymous | April 6, 2007 12:29 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: Nancy | April 6, 2007 9:56 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: Wizards Fan | April 6, 2007 12:55 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: dora | April 6, 2007 1:50 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.