Gilbert Travels to Cleveland

Subhed: Blogging Prospects Increase 37 percent.

But yup, Gilbert Arenas and Caron Butler both traveled with the team this afternoon.

By Dan Steinberg  |  April 20, 2007; 6:01 PM ET
Categories:  Wizards
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Wizards vs. the World and Texas A&M, Plus Beards
Next: On Rising Up, With Mike Wise

Comments

That's great, I was thinking "There's no way Gil ain't going to the playoff home games" but him traveling with the team is even better!!!

Posted by: Mehdi | April 20, 2007 6:35 PM | Report abuse

I'm assuming the bus has a VCR so Gilbert can watch the terrible movie "Life" again. If not, why travel with the team?

Posted by: TheDugsMusic.com | April 20, 2007 8:48 PM | Report abuse

???
i think i'm missing something for this give-away on gilsarena.com..

Posted by: hmmmmm | April 21, 2007 6:03 AM | Report abuse

yeah, me too...and all i wanted to do was donate $25

Posted by: russell | April 21, 2007 6:18 AM | Report abuse

haHA!! F you paypal!! you tried to screw me, but i triumphed over your evil ways!!

Posted by: hmmmmm | April 21, 2007 6:29 AM | Report abuse

I thought the contest started at 6:00, but it started like 10 minutes later, and every time I refreshed the page, it told me to check back later and it stated the number of packages left, with the number decreasing every minute..haha. Eventually, I did get through. Anyone else experience that?

Posted by: smiley70009 | April 21, 2007 5:26 PM | Report abuse

smiley,
yep, same thing was happening to me (also had a problem with paypal not accepting my card info and kept making re input but not accepting)

Posted by: hmmmmm | April 22, 2007 9:07 AM | Report abuse