Dallas Sartz: Hottest College Player?

Apologies for being woefully late to this story, but it would appear the Redskins drafted a real hottie with linebacker Dallas Sartz. Not to be one of those people, but if anyone out there has experience judging football-player hotness and wouldn't mind offering some commentary on this issue, I'd appreciate it, since I sometimes have a tough time saying for sure. Anyhow, the classic USC blog Boi From Troy once nominated Sartz for the Hottest College Football Player team.

Sartz, and the Boi From Troy. Sartz is on the right, FYI. (Photo from Boi From Troy.)

There were also apparently lots of rumors and even legit news stories about Sartz dating a USC song girl, who has since gotten engaged to Sartz's fellow captain, former USC center Ryan Kalil. So I'm assuming he and Chris Cooley will get along famously.

(Sartz, of course, was also part of that supposed-to-be-a-joke USC "White Power" Facebook group, but that's not funny, so I'm not talking about it.)

(And a FanHaus post first got me thinking about all this.)

By Dan Steinberg  |  May 23, 2007; 12:54 PM ET
Categories:  Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Lectures on Portis, Perlozzo and the Mystics
Next: Jeff Green Goes, Roy Hibbert Stays

Comments

Not hot. The suit is awful too.

Posted by: Girl | May 23, 2007 2:01 PM | Report abuse

He is attractive enough I guess - in a conventional way, if you like that kindof thing. Not sexy at all. Alot of guys are attractive, sexy is harder to be.

Cant even come close to Gilbert though!

Posted by: b | May 23, 2007 2:07 PM | Report abuse

How come nobody told me that Boi From Troy was Dan Snyder's clone?

Posted by: Unsilent Majority | May 23, 2007 4:20 PM | Report abuse

Don't hate - Dallas is hot.
But you are right B - Gilby is better. He just has that adorable boy next door quality about him.

Posted by: girl2 | May 24, 2007 1:08 PM | Report abuse

wow, he is SO hott! such a hottie, id do him.

Posted by: G | May 30, 2007 6:44 PM | Report abuse

He would be alot more attractive if he didn't think of himself as a "Hottie". This guy needs a lesson from the Vets on Humility. He rarely poses for pics with a shirt on.

Posted by: Girl | June 11, 2007 3:18 PM | Report abuse