Get Your Redskins Unmentionables
(I'm going to be more diligent about updating the Today's Top Five blog thing, which often is updated every two weeks, making the word "Today" slightly misleading. Please, let me ask again, send me your blogs. Also, in order to satisfy my millions of RSS readers, the highlights will also be posted here.)
1) Hogs Haven takes a delightful Skins-related trip through the eBays, finding, among other things, a Redskins purse made from recycled jeans, a big Redskins rock, a Redskins toy tractor-trailer and some Redskins unmentionables, pictured here. Someone should buy those for the gentlemen in the secondary, seeing as how they're often exposed, etc., rim shot.
2) The Nationals Review goes deep into the history of baseball in D.C. and produces a bunch of black and white photos and the "All Star Washington Olde Tyme Handlebar Mustachioed Lineup," which includes several great names (Win Mercer) but zero players named Ryan.
3) Remember when Chris Webber and Rasheed Wallace were last teammates? It involves some sign-on-the-back hijinks and a brief glimpse of Big Gheorghe. Thanks to Bullets Forever.
4) This is old, but since I posted all those disturbing Jesus Loves the Redskins photos, I should probably link to Jesus Died for Your Wins, this Jesus being Colome, and this image from The Nationals Report being completely harrowing.
5) Gilbert is now updating his blog at 4:30 on the Friday before Memorial Day? The man could use some basic traffic lessons. Regardless, since I'm contractually obligated to briefly summarize all his blog posts, in this one he says his 50 percent health means he's "just 'Agent'" right now, he's fired his trainer, the Blazers should take Durant, the Wizards need to get a scorer off the bench, and his new shoe will come in 20 color schemes. Also, he gets the dates wrong for his Halo team's upcoming tourney. Gil, it's June 8-10, not July 8-10. Trust me, it's been in my date book for weeks.
The comments to this entry are closed.