Renaldo Wynn Posting on Fan Message Boards?
Still, that's nothing next to Redskins, or at least purported Redskins, posting comments under their own name on the official Redskins message board. This from a poster named Renaldo Wynn:
Less Than A week left and I am looking forward to seeing all you guys come out to the Car show Summer Fest. My teammates are about to explode with excitement because this caters to what interests us as players. So don't forget to come out and enjoy great food, music and cars with some of your favorite player. I also had a chance to talk with Art Monk, Ken Harvey and Charles Mann about coming out. Joe theisman said he will be there for sure. Hope to see you there and make sure you introduce yourself to me so I can put face with a thread or post. Talk to U soon
Leaving aside the obvious question (why doesn't he just start his own blog?), let's move on to the reaction, which, as you might expect, has been better than the message, which was a promo for this weekend's car show. Among the better responses:
* I can't recall a more exciting thing, a player posting (A starter even!), happening on extremeskins for the last 2 years i've been browsing.
* i know its exciting, will be great if we get other players to post.
* Renaldo Wynn speaks/writes pretty well.
* Why wouldn't he??? All football players have to be dumb? Maybe all Giants or Cowboys, but our Skins are smart. Renaldo and LaTanya gotta good gig going here with the charity let's praise them for that and not the way Renaldo talks. That's a little insulting.
* I will be in the house bright and early with my camera in hand ready to take some pics! I freakin love my skins...i really do! ;-)
Posted by: Al Thornton | June 4, 2007 2:09 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Skin Patrol | June 4, 2007 2:25 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Denesh | June 4, 2007 3:34 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: John Taylor | June 4, 2007 3:56 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Skin Patrol | June 4, 2007 4:17 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Anonymous | June 4, 2007 4:51 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.