A Redskins Wedding

Craig and Megan, pictured below, apparently came out for their post-wedding intro wearing Redskins jersey. Craig was a flexing Santana Moss. Megan was Clinton Portis. Many of Megan's friends also appeared to be Clinton Portis. The music, as you might expect, was from Monday Night Football. I guess the thing I can't figure out is, are Craig and Megan from Southern Maryland or Prince William County? And was the featured beer Coors or Coors Light?

By Dan Steinberg  |  July 26, 2007; 11:24 AM ET
Categories:  Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: John Lannan: Yanks and Mets Fan
Next: Caron Butler Invests in Burger King

Comments

even I think that's a bit too much

Posted by: Unsilent Majority | July 26, 2007 11:38 AM | Report abuse

I love/hate that??

Posted by: BlueberryRuffin | July 26, 2007 11:50 AM | Report abuse

My girlfriend would not have that.

Posted by: Skin Patrol | July 26, 2007 12:33 PM | Report abuse

There's being a fan...and being crazy. I'll think I'll opt for a mix, but no wedding jerseys. That's just a tiny bit over the top, I think.

Posted by: AUinMD | July 26, 2007 12:34 PM | Report abuse

Did I see two Lavar's and a Gary Clark?

Wow.

Hail indeed.

I'm guessing this was in or near Manassas. Just a hunch.

In unrelated Skins fan craziness:

Any other Skins fans ever want to buy a car from Jacoby Chrysler/Jeep just to say you bought a car from Joe Jacoby?

Posted by: the cheat | July 26, 2007 12:41 PM | Report abuse

How about just a Redskins garter for the bride? Anything else (other than the Redskins Marching Band playing at a wedding in another video) is too much.

Posted by: Chris in SS | July 26, 2007 12:44 PM | Report abuse

I love you Craig and Megan. I'm on the phone with the wife discussing renewal of our wedding vows.

Dan, do not mess with south Triangle.

Posted by: onside kick | July 26, 2007 1:44 PM | Report abuse

I would have played hail to the Redskins when the Bride and Groom were coming out. I doubt I would wear a jersey but I would have a Burgundy and Gold Tux. In response to cheat's comment I bought an SRT8 Grand Cherokee from Joe Jacoby and I got an autographed football and a Hog poster from him. I am from Prince William County btw

Hail to the Redskins

Posted by: teddy833 | July 26, 2007 2:51 PM | Report abuse

I was at a wedding last year in which the wedding party did thier introductions to the Steelers "one for the thumb" song from that year. The bride, who knows jack about sports and has never watched a game in her life and her bridesmaids wore visors and the groomsmen all had Jerseys. As a ravens fan it was sickening

Posted by: Artdonovansdrunkenlovechild | July 26, 2007 4:05 PM | Report abuse