Gilbert: 100,000 Is Next

Gilbert updates his blog via the evil overlords at NBA.com, and while he seems fairly restrained due to the heat and the slow summer months, he does note that

* He's in the midst of attempting to make 100,000 jump shots over a span of (naturally) 73 days, and

* He's tempted by Cheetos, and

* His injured vertical leap is comparable to that of Chucky Atkins (not a good thing, I guess), and

* He practiced with what he calls the "USA College Team," including Roy Hibbert and James Gist, so maybe I'll give him a vote in this year's Top 11 Hoops Spectacular.

By Dan Steinberg  |  July 26, 2007; 2:51 PM ET
Categories:  Wizards
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Dmitri Young and Svrluga
Next: Lannan Ejected? Any Precedent?

Comments

But nothing about the confluence of his blog, Bobbyboswell.com and the SportsBog at DC United practice falling through?

Posted by: Kim | July 26, 2007 3:17 PM | Report abuse

Just in the interest of accurate reporting, I think he should have included pictures of all this "cut up muscle"

Posted by: b | July 26, 2007 4:20 PM | Report abuse

I've seen Dave Hopla and you should really try to talk to this guy. He shoots three pointers like they are layups.

Posted by: Mike | July 26, 2007 5:18 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Mike | July 26, 2007 5:18 PM | Report abuse

I saw Hopla when he came to speak at a camp I was working. It was a surreal demonstration.

Posted by: Unsilent Majority | July 27, 2007 12:07 PM | Report abuse