A B. Lloyd Correction
I previously quoted some Brandon Lloyd lyrics incorrectly:
[Bleep] me? Nah [bleep], [bleep] you;
I got a black car, gray car, blue car too.
No, stupid, Lloyd told me today. This is the correct lyric:
[Bleep] me? Nah [bleep], [bleep] you
; I got a black card, gray card, blue card too.
"I've got an American Express black card, a Bank of America Visa Signature Platinum, and I've got a business card, which is blue," he explained to me. "So I've got a black card, gray card, blue card too."
Duh. Stupid. Jason LaCanfora has ceded all B. Lloyd coverage to me, so here's what else I can tell you:
* He said he has the nicest automobile on the team, an Aston Martin Vanquish (check back in a few for pics of Santana Moss's ride). "It's classy," Lloyd said of his vehicle. "A very distinguished car." He asked me not to take photos, because he likes to ride around Leesburg without people knowing who he is.
* He said his shin splints are better and that he plans on practicing this afternoon. He said he was just running incorrectly, pointing his toe too much instead of utilizing dorsiflexion.
* He said his bulk is due to the eating regimen discussed here yesterday; and that in past years his offseason diet was poor. "I would just never eat," he said. "I would eat two times a day, just kind of traveling around and hanging around, and then kind of come back and kind of do what was required from the team. Like in San Francisco, I would just come around and do 80 percent of that and be traveling around all over the place. That's all they asked of you to do."
* He said now that he requested the Redskins add chicken breasts to the breakfast menu, because he still likes to eat 12 egg whites and three chicken breasts every morning.
* He said his supplements were mostly from Thorne Research, Inc., a nutritional supplement company whose founder is also the publisher of Alternative Medicine Review.
* And the food comes from Wild Oats, rival to Whole Foods. Yes, Lloyd eats all organic. His wife orders organic meat products off the Internet. They buy Essentia Water by the case. But no tofu, except in Thai soup.
Posted by: Prophet | August 7, 2007 11:16 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: What a Moron | August 7, 2007 11:42 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: ScottVanPeltStyle.com | August 7, 2007 11:55 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: CreditZard | August 7, 2007 12:09 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: nsjfdch abdojm | August 20, 2007 12:06 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: lofms yclzsx | August 20, 2007 12:06 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: syzknlt hgkuzn | August 20, 2007 12:07 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: xjcevqa eitfd | August 20, 2007 12:08 AM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.