Boom Osby's Car Collection
The Washington Times opened its pages to Boom Osby today, and aside from details about his car collection, we learn the following things:
1) Osby was kicked out of a Maryland softball game for heckling opponents.
2) Osby wants to open a custom auto shop on 150 acres when he's done playing basketball, and pledges never to have a real job.
3) He feels a kinship with the short white kid who wears the cape and the Boom wig to Terps games. "If I was a short white kid, that's what I would look like. I'm telling you, that's me," he said.
4) This is what Landon Milbourne posted on his MySpace page: ""His house has no doors, only walls he walks through."
5) Washington Times beat writer Patrick Stevens has a major man crush on Boom Osby.
Posted by: ScottVanPeltStyle.com | October 16, 2007 10:04 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: SJF | October 16, 2007 10:18 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: Rachel | October 16, 2007 12:49 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Max | October 16, 2007 8:27 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: DC | October 16, 2007 11:21 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.