Get Yer Santana Moss Ringtones
Filed under the category of "All Wide Receivers Are Narcissists," I'd like to direct you toward the "House of Moss" section on Santana Moss's official Web site, on which you can download ring tones featuring the plaintive sounds of Santana Moss's voice. For example:
* Yo, this is Tana Man, pick up the phone, please, dude.
* Hey, I'm trying to get to practice man, pick up the phone, this is Santana, pick up!
* Hey girl, I see you laying over there on them sheets, pick up the phone, this Tana man, HaHa!
* Yo, I see you sleeping, roll over, pick up the phone, I'm calling you.
* Check it out man, I'm running late, you told me to call you, it's 3 o'clock, pick up the phone, I'm out.
* Yo, this is Santana, pick up the phone, you told me to call.
* Hey, don't cry yo, next week is another week, call me back. (not real)
(And not to go there again, but what would the reaction be if a certain No. 85 began putting ring tones on his Web site? Outraged indignation. Sputtering disgust. Apocalyptic displeasure. Even if Moss drops six more passes this week, I still appreciate his ring tones.)
The comments to this entry are closed.