Today's Top Five: Gil = Nacho
1) I've yet to note that Gilbert is now Nacho. Or, more precisely, "NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Photoshop here. Awful Announcing finds it equally interesting that Gilbert quibbles with the Bill Simmons e-mail, reprinted here last week, about those hecklers in Boston. Trust me, if you want Gilbert to respond to something, just post an item on the Bog.
2) Oleksiy Pecherov does his late-night shopping at Shoppers Food Warehouse, in Virginia. The bloggers have found you Big Oily! You must hide your walking boot next time! From My Swog is Phenomenal.
3) More love for Norv from our old, optimistic, happy-go-lucky friend at StopShuler.com. Now, he's attempting to come up with potential Norville replacements in San Diego. The list is predictably Redskins-flavored, with options including Terry Robiskie, Marty and Our Future Coach Bill Cowher. The Coach is Killing Me, via Deadspin. And now would be a perfect time to start ordering your holiday "Norv Ball" shirts from the Blog Show t-shirt shop.
4) Figured it was only a matter of time until LucianoEmilio.com launched. I've been asking and asking for DevonMcTavish.com, but still no dice. "Under construction." Bah.
5) Finally, did you know that Cowboys fans have a thing about Peter King, too? Finally, something Dallas and Washington can agree on. From Blogging the Boys. (For what Redskins fans think of King, go here.)
And not a blog, but a Cobi Jones Blue Line sighting from a reader:
I now regret thinking "Who needs a camera on their phone?" Stupid Luddite tendencies... Anyway, a bunch of futbol fans were walking around him with slightly bewildered/preteen-girl-Tiger-beat idol looks on our faces, but no one could get the nerve to actually talk to him. Can you imagine another iconic American sports star (yes, I know that's relative) taking public transportation to the league final?
Maybe not, but I have seen Ernie Grunfeld's son on the Metro.
The comments to this entry are closed.