Today's Top Five: Jason Campbell's Lips
1) Witness a magisterial blogging report about Jason Campbell's weekly heckling session, wherein he stands on the stairs inside Redskins Park, speaks with the media and gets heckled by teammates:
Among the jibes, "Look at those lips. I haven't seen lips that big since I owned a catcher's mitt.. Steee-rike." And my personal favorite, "I hope you don't kiss any girls Jason, you might suffocate them." This is standard practice for the weekly media meeting, Campbell is very good natured and even shoots back when it happens saying at one point, "Was that Randle-El? Tell him I got some miracle grow for his forehead."
2) I was late to this the first time around, but who cares: D.C.-related mascot violence must be outed. 2005 Caps first-round pick Joe Finley used his stick to smack Wisconsin mascot and frequent Bar Mitzvah Boy Bucky Badger? And now he must write a letter of apology? Tremendous. From Japers Rink.
3) Here's a help-wanted ad for a time management consultant. For the Redskins. Whose duties include the following: "The ability to yell into the head coaches headset to 'FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HURRY UP' when the coaching staff [holds] a 45-second conference to decide what to do on a fourth-down play." From The Redskin Report via FanHouse.
4) From the awesome interviews department, an Indy TV reporter interviewed Haywood after last night's Wiz win, and appeared not to know about his history with Etan, which is why she asked him the following, concerning the Wiz rotation: "You used to tag team with Etan Thomas. Have you spoken to him, how's he doing?" From Indy Cornrows, which also has Haywood's response.
5) Not a blog, but here's Chris Paul's new song, "I Hate Dallas."
See also: Fear the Beard has fun with Beard Challenge '07.
Posted by: ScottVanPeltStyle.com | November 15, 2007 11:36 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: Ted | November 15, 2007 1:59 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: 5th and R | November 15, 2007 5:41 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Diego | November 16, 2007 4:43 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.