Today's Top Five: Watching Skins with Nana
1) I could quote funny lines about Norv Turner from this story about a kid, his grandma and the Redskins ("At this point, there were few good plays, only Gus Frerotte's flailing and Norv Turner's fruit-leathery neck turning color from peach to pomegranate") but you should probably just go read it. It's about 5,700 words, but it's worth it. From Wash CP.
2) Reviewing Jonathan Ogden's awesome acting and dancing abilities. From SportsWrap.
3) Since the Russell Westbrook flaming mohawk has been all the talk at WashingtonPost.com headquarters today, here's an image from Half Court Heave, and another from Mister Irrelevant. Speaking of college hoops, how about High Point's 93-23 win over Warren Wilson.
4) The Wizznutzz rant about Gil haters and discover his new Nacho-themed shoe.
5) Speaking of Gil and nachos, some Wiz-themed photoshopped movie posters, at TruthAboutIt.net.
The comments to this entry are closed.