Today's Top Five: Bobby is a Cowboy

Not sure how I feel about this.

1) Bobby Boswell in a cowboy hat? Too soon, too soon.

2) The Supreme Court Justices as NBA head coaches. No Eddie Jordan. He's executive branch.

3) I was actually pretty disappointed with the Caps' mullet night. My first preference would have been a real-life mullet contest. My second preference would have been realistic dark-colored mullet wigs. But I guess these red ones were ok. Brashear sure looked fine in his mullet. Also, related in my mind, a history of hockey and urinals and Crosby. Also, I've got a Caps item for tomorrow! Amazing!

4) A pretty comprehensive look at the D.C. Sports Bog-D.C. United curse. Hard to argue with the numbers.

5) Pecherov made the trip to Miami? More importantly, Domi.Nick play HORSE.....more amazing. (See below)

Also: Gilbert, can you be a legend? And this video of Jarvis Hayes (still counts as D.C. for another few months) shopping for presents.

By Dan Steinberg  |  December 13, 2007; 5:44 PM ET
Categories:  What You Need to Know
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Maryland's Loss to Ohio
Next: BogBio: Oleksiy Pecherov

Comments

Too soon. Even worse, the links on his site are all orange already.

Posted by: sitruc | December 13, 2007 6:04 PM | Report abuse

But the detached head is merely neutral white.

Thinking about it this evening, I wish Bobby was traded to Houston during the season, that way I would have had some vested interest in MLS Cup.

Dan, I feel legit now, I made the Top 5!

Posted by: Kim | December 13, 2007 7:48 PM | Report abuse

Oh yeah, Red Mullets = Lame....unless the whole thing was sponsored by Wendy's....or Danny Bonaduce.

Posted by: Kim | December 13, 2007 7:49 PM | Report abuse

Yee-haw?

*sigh*

Posted by: B.A. | December 13, 2007 8:02 PM | Report abuse

Please never become friends with Veron! In fact don't even talk to him or go to the press conference (next Thursday at 3:00).

Posted by: Southeasterner | December 14, 2007 8:28 AM | Report abuse

Actually, Dan may work well with Veron. All the players that Dan's driven away (so far) have had hair.

Posted by: Kim | December 14, 2007 10:14 AM | Report abuse

Kind of wish DCU made up some mullets for the Etcheverry testimonial this year.

Congrats Kim (from the other K)

Posted by: SEKim | December 14, 2007 5:15 PM | Report abuse

Bye-bye Bobby.

You know, after seeing the change in his demeanor over the last year, I'm surprised they found a hat big enough to fit him.

Posted by: D | December 14, 2007 6:33 PM | Report abuse

Still waiting on the Caps article the next day . . .

Posted by: FS | December 16, 2007 7:47 PM | Report abuse