Today's Top Five: The Ghetto and Norman Chad
(Programming note: I might be light on content the next few days as I prepare to spend more than a week in Arizona. Yes, this is the D.C. Sports Bog. No, there aren't any natural D.C. connections at the Super Bowl, with the possible exception of Giants DB Geoff Pope, from Howard. No, I'm not really sure what I'll be doing. Yes, I'm nearly complaining about a trip to the Super Bowl.)
1) This is, by now, old news, but I'd remiss if I never even mentioned this video, which appears to include a UNC fan shouting "Go Back to the Ghetto." Now, sure, it might have actually been a Maryland fan loudly reading out of a magazine or something, but jeez. Why they gotta pick on Eric Hayes like that? From SVPStyle.
2) In keeping with my pledge to link to the American Mustache Institute at least once a month, here is a quite amusing mustache-based interview with Norman Chad. "I'd have a beard, too, except it makes me look like Yasser Arafat's second cousin," Chad says in his very first response. So yeah, you should go read it.
3) Major League Baseball doesn't really know which league the Nats are in. Or doesn't really care. Or cares but figures fans won't care. Or cares but figures fans don't know. Or jackets but cares fans knows don't Kasten. From East Coast Bias.
4) Bobby Boswell may not live in D.C. any more, but he owns a video camera, and he found a woman dancing all funny-like.
5) Jim Fassel will speak at your Bar Mitzvah for between $20,000 and $30,000. That's from Hogs Haven, which fails to note that the range puts Fassel on par with Bruce Arena, and also that Fassel's page now seems to be disabled. Hmmm. Is that a sign?
The comments to this entry are closed.