Caps Movie Quotes

This video appeared last week, but I only just got around to watching it. I think the Caps are certainly competing for best non-Redskins story in D.C. of 2008, and I've found them all to be pleasant-enough fellows, and if my bosses wanted to put me on full-time Caps blogging duty come the inevitable p&*^@ff run I wouldn't complain. But I have to say that I've gotten many e-mails asking me to increase my output of hilarious stories of Caps hilarity, and now instead of typing out some sort of feeble explanation in response to those e-mails, I can just copy and paste this link.

Once you've achieved locker room access, the rights to famous movie clips, fancy equipment, a proficient video editor and a room full of professional athletes, it would be hard to imagine a less hilarious 2 minutes and 48 seconds than this.

And sure, it goes without saying that pro athletes are not required to have charisma and/or hilarity, but Bog superstars sure are. Where was Ovie in this video, anyhow?

By Dan Steinberg  |  February 14, 2008; 1:09 PM ET
Categories:  Caps
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Hoya Handshakes
Next: Chad Johnson Being Held Hostage in Cincy

Comments

yeah. that sucked

Posted by: sv | February 14, 2008 1:40 PM | Report abuse

Why didn't you do this with Smoot???? That had potential! You might of had to bleep a few things out and it would have cut into your UMBC basketball coverage.... wait.... I'm only seeing upside here

..and no 'best in show' coverage, what gives?

Posted by: What the heck steinz??? | February 14, 2008 1:46 PM | Report abuse

Shameless self-promotion by Boudreau.

Posted by: ScottVanPeltStyle.com | February 14, 2008 2:20 PM | Report abuse

I didn't think Jeff Schultz could be any more awkward than he played, but I think he confirmed otherwise in this video.

Posted by: Bret | February 14, 2008 5:02 PM | Report abuse

There is something hilarious about Olaf Kolzig trying to quote Superbad.

Posted by: FS | February 14, 2008 6:04 PM | Report abuse

No Animal House?

WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR?

Posted by: Rich | February 15, 2008 8:43 AM | Report abuse