Doug Williams Gets Angry

Lacking any context or the ability to understand the audio at the beginning of this clip, we're left to judge between a swearing Doug Williams challenging his opponents to put him on YouTube, and a weasel-voiced dude taunting Williams in downtown Phoenix and then describing the events that preceded the clip in 134 all-capped misspelled thoroughly obnoxious words. So clearly, one's natural inclination is to side with Williams here.

Anyhow, "What, are you gonna put it on You Tube??" is both an excellent retort and virtually the only thing Williams said that can be quoted on a family blog.

But judge for yourself, I guess. And don't click here if you're of a sensitive disposition.

By Dan Steinberg  |  February 6, 2008; 11:04 AM ET
Categories:  Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Steve Spagnuolo's Wife
Next: Joe Theismann Hits a New Low

Comments

ehhh... I've seen worse.

Posted by: goskinsgo | February 6, 2008 11:16 AM | Report abuse

I just wish he could be our GM. Are we sure that wasn't Vinny holding the camera?

Posted by: Unsilent Majority | February 6, 2008 11:24 AM | Report abuse

I can't imagine what he would've said if they threatened to put it on myspace.

Posted by: ScottVanPeltStyle.com | February 6, 2008 11:43 AM | Report abuse

I thought it was funny...I second the thought of him being our GM

Posted by: RedIceDesigns.com | February 6, 2008 12:02 PM | Report abuse

Doug should have choked him.

Posted by: sitruc | February 6, 2008 2:06 PM | Report abuse

It appears the guy who posted the video is removing every post that seems to side with doug. It's clear the guy has an agenda and can't be trusted. I'm going to guess they deserved ever bit of that tongue lashing.

Posted by: rubberjose | February 6, 2008 3:17 PM | Report abuse