Stacy Keibler and the Beach Bowl: The Video

What follows is a video about all the famous people at yesterday's Beach Bowl, plus a clip of me doing some bastardized insult to the Ickey Shuffle that probably is embarrassing enough to ensure that I'll never watch the video. But you can also see a brief glorious moment of Ickey doing the Ickey Shuffle, which is fun.

By Dan Steinberg  |  February 1, 2008; 6:25 PM ET
Categories:  NFL
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: The Players Wives' Fashion Show
Next: Patriots at the Food Court

Comments

Robert Edwards? Anybody?

Posted by: Opasewq | February 1, 2008 6:37 PM | Report abuse

No current players actually played, from what I heard. Although ocho cinco supposedly made a cameo td catch....

Posted by: terry | February 1, 2008 8:11 PM | Report abuse

Stacey Kiebler is an actress? Who knew?

Posted by: Red Sox Monster | February 1, 2008 10:33 PM | Report abuse

This has to be New Media's peak.

Posted by: Chest Rockwell | February 2, 2008 1:54 AM | Report abuse

That might have been web 3.0

Posted by: smperk | February 2, 2008 7:53 AM | Report abuse

DS -- great job with a lot of my old time players ..hey Warren Moon has the passing records in the CFL & NFL..
Stacey is the best player out their..
Peace..

Posted by: peace HH | February 2, 2008 10:17 AM | Report abuse

Totally OT, but anyone know the story on the crazy black eye Dan Hellie on NBC4 is sporting at the moment out in Scottsdale? I heard once he got into a screaming fight in the press box at FedEx. Did his temper get him in trouble again covering the Super Bowl?

Posted by: Who what now? | February 2, 2008 10:39 AM | Report abuse

I like Fall Out Boy, so it was cool you talked to them, even though it's not what I read this b[l]og for or anything.

Posted by: going down swinging | February 2, 2008 3:47 PM | Report abuse

the NFL hasn't been the same since the i-shuffle retired

Posted by: thigh master | February 2, 2008 4:25 PM | Report abuse

For the love of the Bog, Dan, that was BY FAR the WORST Ickey Shuffle I've EVER seen. But it was hard-fought, without question.

Posted by: Arlington Pimp | February 4, 2008 3:17 PM | Report abuse

On another note, I'm a long-time Keibler elf.

Posted by: Arlington Pimp | February 4, 2008 3:51 PM | Report abuse