Today's Top 5: A TK Send-up, and Boom's Car
1) I listen to Tony Kornheiser's 3WT radio show every day, and think it's about the best radio show going, and I might even start patronizing Pumpernickel's this weekend, but this Big Daddy Drew-penned send-up is equally brilliant, and features a very touching guest appearance from John "Junior" Feinstein, boys and girls.
2) Boom Osby's tremendous license plate, courtesy of the Wash Times's Patrick Stevens, who is blossoming as a blogger before our eyes this month.
3) I don't care if it's two days old, this photo of Jim Bowden on his Segway still warms my elbows. Jeez, what's with the Washington Times this week? We need to sabotage their blogging software or something.
4) The Nats are putting photos of the D.C. monuments in the visitors' clubhouse. Plus a million more details of what you'll see at Nats Park. From Nats 320.
5) Stan Kasten talks to a blogger about, among other things, blogs:
There are other incidents in spring training. One blogger was out there having fun, talking to people, meeting people. Later that night he was in a restaurant where some of our players were, and he's writing all these experiences down on the web, and having a great time. And then one of our players walks in with what this blogger described as "two hot babes" on his arm, and it was just great....But it wasn't so great for the player's wife back home reading this.
I don't know this player's wife, but I'm guessing that she would rather know that not know. Maybe not. Anyhow, that's all from Bugs and Cranks.
The comments to this entry are closed.