Today's Top Five: Bobble Baby
Today we're focusing on giant heads!
1) This isn't a blog, but dang, check out the three-foot-tall Clinton Portis bobblehead for only $200. I don't care that it looks about as much like Clinton Portis as my baby daughter; this thing is a major bargain and would be a lovely addition to your den, study or kitchen.
2) Ray King has lost 23 pounds, has no gut and is eating salmon instead of fast food burgers. The Nationals Enquirer rightly wonders whether, if a Ray King bobblehead night appears, will it be slim Ray or chubby Ray?
3) If someone manufactured a Duke-themed Dick Vitale bobblehead out of these photos from last night, they might provide excellent kindling for a warming College Park bonfire one day. From Mister Irrelevant.
4) The Caps' toothless Mr. Potato Head giveaway was tremendous; the Sixers' ABA-inspired Mr. Potato Head giveaway last night was tremendouser. By the way, could you charge people $20 or so to come to an empty room, give them a doll dressed up in athletic gear, charge them $8 or so for beers and to watch funny videos on a jumbotron, plus scantily-clad dancers, and then send them on their way? From The 700 Level.
5) The Angels are giving away tons of promotional swag, including chest protector backpacks and salsa bowls and night lights and 12-pack coolers, plus three bobbleheads. From Halos Heaven.
See also: Jimmy V bobblehead night upcoming.
Posted by: ScottVanPeltStyle.com | February 14, 2008 1:13 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: bobzmuda | February 14, 2008 1:49 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Vibha | February 14, 2008 1:52 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: FS | February 14, 2008 6:07 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.