Wizards Dance Team Has Fun Too

Wiz dance team, having fun.

After last week's Don Chavez and With Leather-instigated flap over the Sacramento Kings dance team went national, it probably figured that the world would demand a few off-the-clock photos of the Wizards dancers as well.

These are far tamer. There are several fairly run-of-the-mill public galleries of, say, a recent dance team calendar shoot or some team outings or pre-game fun that are pretty easy to find. Blogger Don Chavez seems to have found a slightly more interesting grade of dance-team photo that I guess you might not want to look at while at work, although truthfully there's nothing much racier than what you'd find in the actual calendars or, frankly, what you'd see if you watched a Wizards game on television.

The dancers seem to have a certain fascination with posing next to Gilbert's corner locker, which indeed seems to figure in the finished product. And also in posing by Gilbert's fancy car, which also seems to figure in the finished product. And they also seem interested in posing awfully close to each other. See also here.

But if you think that's crazy, just wait'll you see what G-Wiz and the giant Chevy Chase Bank Card get up to in their spare time. There's one more photo after the jump.

Wiz dance team, having fun.

By Dan Steinberg  |  February 19, 2008; 10:14 AM ET
Categories:  Wizards
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Nick Young Goes Home
Next: VCU's Revealing Pep Band Leader

Comments

Is Tuesday Hoochie Day on the Bog?

Posted by: DBKAlum | February 19, 2008 10:39 AM | Report abuse

That's a lot of makeup.

Posted by: prophet | February 19, 2008 11:18 AM | Report abuse

I think I'm going to have to recuse myself from discussion on this topic.

Posted by: sitruc | February 19, 2008 11:50 AM | Report abuse

I smell an Easterns Motors ad in the works...

Posted by: Rob Iola | February 19, 2008 12:04 PM | Report abuse

Is this the Bog or the Club H20's online photo gallery?

Posted by: ScottVanPeltStyle.com | February 19, 2008 12:09 PM | Report abuse

must be sweeps week at bogville

Posted by: qualude conduct | February 19, 2008 12:55 PM | Report abuse

I, on the other hand, am all for this. And I'd like to offer my services for the follow-up piece.

Posted by: Arlington Pimp | February 19, 2008 4:12 PM | Report abuse

who decided those tights look good? There is no way anyone is buying that shiny look as real legs. makes them look like they have wooden legs

Posted by: b | February 19, 2008 4:40 PM | Report abuse

Steiny, one of the dancers is Meg who happens to be a GW alum and a former "first lady (GW Dance Team)" and you my friend watched her perform when you covered GW basketball...just thought you should know...

Posted by: TheCage=Basketball | February 19, 2008 5:28 PM | Report abuse