Today's Top Five: Mason Reaction
1) Will Thomas, post-interview, exclaiming "GMU and VCU baby!" Love that CAA pride. Also from the CAA blog: "I'll tell you this, though: a shiver went down the spine of some major conference coach around 9:15 last night. He has no idea why and he brushed it off, but he doesn't realize The Fates have chosen him to play George Mason in 10 days, and he is in trouble." Ted Leonsis also endorses Mason.
2) Video of Mason storming the floor. From Storming the Floor.
3) A few guesses as to what the Georgetown seniors like most, from Hoya Hoops. Their favorite movie is, of course, The Alamo.
4) The W&M super fans reflect on what was and what might have been: "For the briefest of moments we were allowed to pretend we belonged, to plan trips to the Boise or Sacramento or Tacoma subregionals, to shout ourselves hoarse watching a game that actually mattered, and to dream." Try Little Rock, Omaha and Birmingham, but the sentiment is right. From Gheorghe: The Blog.
5) Suggestions for what to do with your time now that the GW men's basketball season is over. For example: "Go to George Mason games and heckle their less-well-known founding father. Virginia Declaration of Rights? More like Virginia Declaration of BORING." That's from Colonial Hoops.
See also, the Wizznutzz reflect on recent Wizards events, The Nationals Review reviews potential lineups for their run-generating possibilities, a Caps-and-Nats-loving blogger takes on Wilbon, and Victor Page poses with a bulldog at the Louisville game.
The comments to this entry are closed.