LeBron-DeShawn: Pre-Game IV
Further updates on the rivalry that isn't....
* Before the game, DeShawn Stevenson, on Jay Z: "He's worth about $500 million, and he's writing songs about me? What does that say about DeShawn Stevenson? Balllllllllllllling!"
* Before the game, LeBron James on Jay Z: Essentially, no comment.
* Before the game, more from DeShawn about his first major musical name-check: "Might as well be Jay Z if they did, right? 'Cuz Jay Z's the man, right? He's the guy." [Spitting sarcasm.]
* Before the game, Big Tigger, working the music: [Plays Jay Z AND Beyonce songs?] Seriously?
* Before the game, DJ Chris Styles: "Every time LeBron James touches the ball, YOU MUST BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
* Crowd: boo
* Before the game, tha big screen, when LeBron James was introduced: "I've played in more hostile environments."
* First two minutes of the game, DeShawn, driving, getting fouled by LeBron, plus the goal-tending call: [Makes Jay Z The Dynasty sign with hands, then slashes throat.]
* Crowd: yay
* Late in first quarter, DeShawn, making jump shot: [Makes The Dynasty sign again.]
* Crowd: yip
Posted by: dc | April 27, 2008 2:43 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: sitruc | April 27, 2008 3:57 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: brian | April 27, 2008 4:24 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Richie | April 27, 2008 9:39 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: sitruc | April 27, 2008 11:53 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.