Today's Top Five: Soulja Boy Reps LeBron
1) Soulja Boy is actually a LeBron fan? Sigh. That's not so great. Well, he has a plane ticket here for tomorrow, anyhow. (Brian Windhorst)
2) A cartoon summary of Game 2. Hint: it doesn't end well. (Waiting for Next Year)
3) Gilbert Arenas "needs to be the center of attention wherever he goes -- and his team will always be worse as a result." Have bloggers completely turned on Gil for blogging? (Empty the Bench)
4) Chris Cooley is now taking over the world, moving some of his Internet insights to Yahoo!. In today's debut he tells of his pre-draft meeting with Bill Parcells, who said something like this: ""I'll be honest, the reason you're here is because we like you as a special teams player. I don't think you'll ever be a starter in the league. We're thinking about taking you around the sixth round." (Shutdown Corner)
5) Downloadable NFL Draft Bingo! (The Internet is for Zorn)
Also: Deep thoughts on Wily Mo's tears (The Nationals Enquirer), a new blog from commenter Juan-John (BaseHocSoc), Chris Webber loans art for a D.C. exhibition (City Desk Blog), thoughts on the future of sports blogging (Life After Newhouse), and the Wiz Web site wades into Cleveland bashing (Wizards.com).
April 23, 2008; 5:18 PM ET
Categories: Caps , Nats , What You Need to Know , Wizards
Save & Share: Previous: Caps TV Ratings Finish on Top
Next: Redskins Cheerleaders Continue to Dominate
The comments to this entry are closed.