Dmitri Young Eats Sea Urchin

The highlight of Ryan Zimmerman's Monday appearance on Washington Post Live was supposed to be the revelation that he's named his new English Bulldog "Miley," after Cyrus.

But then he went ahead and told us that Dmitri Young is a sushi-eating machine, that he has personally "witnessed the demolition before," that "you should almost have to pay at the door to watch it" and that Dmitri likes to eat sea urchin.

Please see those comments, plus me asking Zim to please increase the quality of his blog, below. And feel free to go read his latest entry, now five days old and featuring 19 sentences, nine exclamation points and three question marks. "These NBA playoffs have been CRAZY!!!" he blogged, and who can argue with that??!!?!?!

By Dan Steinberg  |  May 21, 2008; 12:10 PM ET
Categories:  Nats
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Cooley's Wedding Approaches
Next: Feinstein on Milledge

Comments

Poor little guy, I don't think he'll ever recover.

Posted by: rb | May 21, 2008 12:50 PM | Report abuse

I have it on good authority that Dmitri is personally responsible for the crisis with chilean sea bass.

Posted by: Chris | May 21, 2008 1:17 PM | Report abuse

true dat.
he's eats half the contents of the ocean, daily.

Posted by: nade | May 21, 2008 2:01 PM | Report abuse

Maybe he should get his mercury levels tested.

Posted by: phoenix | May 21, 2008 2:02 PM | Report abuse

"Things Dmitri Young Doesn't Eat" would be an easier post to write.

Posted by: MDT | May 21, 2008 3:45 PM | Report abuse

"Things Dmitri Young Won't Eat" would probably be a good series for the Discovery Channel, because those would have to be some dangerous and exotic animals.

Disclaimer: I love Dmitri precisely because I love food the same way he does.

Posted by: Extra P | May 21, 2008 4:51 PM | Report abuse

I wonder how Young feels right now, lol.

Posted by: Dmitri Young | May 21, 2008 11:34 PM | Report abuse