Clinton Portis Has a Mohawk

Except Clinton claims this isn't a mohawk. "I'm going bald on the sides," he told me. Good answer.

Clinton Portis also has continued what I guess is his long-standing practice of wearing long black pants and a long-sleeved gray shirt in the 95-degree training camp heat. He said it shows the fans how tough he is. He said this yesterday. He was joking.

Clinton Portis also attracted this fan, Tracy Eisen of Bethesda, who is about to celebrate her 24th birthday. I asked which parts of Portis she actually wanted.

"Just him," she said. "All of him. Everything about him."

By Dan Steinberg  |  July 22, 2008; 3:48 PM ET
Categories:  Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Chris Cooley, [Bleep Bleep], and the Great Lie
Next: ESPN Explores Nats Indecent Exposure

Comments

Why does no one want all of Rock Cartwright?

Does not a rock need love?

Posted by: StetSports.com | July 22, 2008 4:08 PM | Report abuse

He knew training camp was coming, right? Like, didn't he have some time to get a head start, so to speak, on that mohawk? Looks like it just occurred to him yesterday.

I'm not hatin'! I love it. But I'd like to see some planning, and then follow-through. Commitment, yo.

Posted by: Nate in the PDX | July 22, 2008 4:42 PM | Report abuse

Mr. Steinberg:

Your image has exceeded the maximum of 500 blades of practice field glass allowed, please remove from your website immediately. If you would like to display this image in the future, please type it in code, as text is the core of your publication. It should look something like this

010001010111010101010101011011101010011001010101010PORTIS0101001110101011010110101 etc.

Posted by: NFL Gestapo | July 22, 2008 5:21 PM | Report abuse

*grass not glass.

For as long as my previous post has existed it has always been grass. It was never glass.

Posted by: NFL Gestapo | July 22, 2008 5:26 PM | Report abuse

That's not a mohawk, more like a mopigeon or something.

Posted by: the real deal | July 22, 2008 5:38 PM | Report abuse