D.C. Athletes Are Still Blogging
* So Colt Brennan has a training camp blog? You remember who the previous training camp blogger was, right? Yeah. Tough example. But Colt is taking a slightly different approach: "I like being outgoing, because all media is good media and you can always control what you say," he writes. (Via Stet Sports Blog)
* And Ryan Zimmerman is still blogging, only recently unleashing this lyrical dash of prose that makes Colt seem like Coleridge: "We have a homestand starting next week and I look forward to seeing you all there. It will be good to drive to the park and play. HAHAHAHA!!! Thanks for reading." (Via Mister Irrelevant)
* And Santana Moss is doing MMA training. "It's some tough [stuff], man," he told Homer McFanboy in a lengthy interview.
* And half-naked runners love Smoot Smack.
* And my readers are getting Clinton Portis to sign their Gilbert Arenas Chocolate City shoes, as seen above. Portis called them "HOT," reports Reader Chris, who sent in the pic.
* A new site for female sports bloggers, including several from D.C.
* Zorn! Slip 'n Slides! Soon!
* Finally, if you've fallen behind on your Chris Cooley reading, don't neglect to spend a few minutes starting at this guy's beard. It's really worth the time. Cooley's Fantasy File commercial is below; as he told The Official Redskins blog, "I was actually punching through sheetrock. We did seven or eight takes punching through the sheetrock, and my arm was all cut up all up and down my forearm. By the end, I was like, this is the last one, guys."
Posted by: joeblazin | July 31, 2008 11:14 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: Ben | July 31, 2008 11:14 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: jonthefisherman | July 31, 2008 11:44 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: StetSports.com | July 31, 2008 11:58 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: Not funny | July 31, 2008 12:05 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Anonymous | July 31, 2008 1:02 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Unsilent Majority | July 31, 2008 2:16 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: FS | August 1, 2008 12:32 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.