Olympic Links of the Day
Ni hao, Internet. Lindsay Applebaum here, with some top-notch Olympic linkage.
- Chad Johnson knows "a couple" people who could beat Michael Phelps. . .and Ocho Cinco happens to be one of them. (Fourth-Place Medal)
- The L.A. Times' Bill Plaschke takes on China in ping-pong. (Ticket to Beijing)
- Swedish wrestler throws a temper tantrum after winning bronze. (Seattle Times)
- Michael Phelps is doped up. . . on iTunes. (Fanhouse)
- If you're going to dope, go hard or go home. (The Sporting Blog)
- And finally, the broken English portion of this post:
The comments to this entry are closed.