Tour the Hall of Supreme Harmony

We're back, but the Bog-man is (hopefully) asleep. So, in his absence, I'll post his most recent video from Beijing ... it's an inside look at The Post's base of operations at the Main Press Center. Enjoy ...

By Jon DeNunzio  |  August 6, 2008; 4:30 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Chinese Olympic Athletes Embrace Hair Craze
Next: The Food in Beijing

Comments

Surely they must have irons in Beijing.

(insert Chinese laundry joke here)

Posted by: odessasteps | August 6, 2008 5:49 PM | Report abuse

I was wondering the whole time where Barry was... duh! He's behind the camera!

More like the Hall of Supreme Irony. Heyo!

Steinbog's voice has a real Bobcat Goldthwait kind of thing going in this. Is that the smog talking?

Also, is Boz trying to start an international incident?

Posted by: Nate in the PDX | August 6, 2008 5:57 PM | Report abuse

Since you're taping yourselves over there, how about Sheinen singing "Oh Shenandoah!" or "Take Me Out to the BG" for we fans stateside?

Posted by: flynnie | August 6, 2008 6:32 PM | Report abuse

I too was wondering where Barry was until I realized "Barry" the camera guy was Svrluga. Good camerawork!

Posted by: misschatter | August 6, 2008 7:17 PM | Report abuse

Michael Lee released from the Wizards Insider! AHHH!!!!

Also Sally Jenkins doesn't seem as angry a person as her last column made her seem.

Posted by: JDP | August 6, 2008 8:33 PM | Report abuse

And the prize for most disturbing thing I've read today goes to this blurb via dcrtv.com:

"Notable Quotable - 8/6 - In Beijing, Dan Steinberg, author of washingtonpost.com's DC Sports Bog, told WJFK-FM's Junkies this morning that he's complying with posted instructions in the restrooms at the Olympics media center and throwing his used toilet paper in the trash can and not flushing it....."

Posted by: Three Seashells | August 6, 2008 9:28 PM | Report abuse

Tell Sally if she hurries she can get back in time for the Little League World Series...

Posted by: Rob Iola | August 6, 2008 11:36 PM | Report abuse

I am more than impressed with Barry's camera skills... very bogtv-ish...

Posted by: littles | August 6, 2008 11:57 PM | Report abuse

pure PANDAmonium!!!

Posted by: thigh master | August 7, 2008 12:26 AM | Report abuse

Sally Jenkins covering sporting events from the same city in which they are occurring? Shocking!

Posted by: Stalk Much? | August 7, 2008 8:52 AM | Report abuse

I am LOLing regularly again now that I have rediscovered your bog. Thank you for being out there for us.

Posted by: Bobbie | August 7, 2008 5:50 PM | Report abuse