Morning Look: Caron Butler's a Fashion Model

I noted yesterday that DeShawn Stevenson bought his entire new '80s wardrobe at élevée, and a wise commenter then pointed out that Caron Butler seems to be one of the high-end California custom clothing company's lead models. Well, Caron and Terrell Owens, which is kind of unfortunate.

Presenting, then, Caron Butler the fashion model, in several parts. There are more, too. Some of you hardcore basketball fans might be thinking "what's the point of this?" but I can tell you that some of your female counterparts whom I've met will be quite happy to see this entry.

(And it turns out the Wiz have quite the affinity for élevée. Caron cited them in this 2006 Washingtonian fashion piece, Gilbert apparently wore élevée during the playoffs last year, and Roger Mason attended this year's 2nd Annual Elevee Lifestyle Premiere Party.)

By Dan Steinberg  |  September 11, 2008; 10:00 AM ET
Categories:  Morning Look , Wizards
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Standing Up For Skins Tix
Next: Terrell Owens is a Fashion Model Too

Comments

Will there be seven parts to this series? Because then it could be a Seven-Elevee series. Caron with a Super Big Gulp, Caron with an Egg Hamlette, Caron with a Truck Stopper. Oh, yes, this has cross-promotion written all over it.

Posted by: Bill Fitzgerald | September 11, 2008 10:50 AM | Report abuse

Fresh!

Posted by: Glover Park | September 11, 2008 10:59 AM | Report abuse

'Some of you hardcore basketball fans might be thinking "what's the point of this?"' - - -
Not really; some Wiz fan are just dying for some type of Wizards converage...Well, us hardcore [Wiz] fans at least...

When I saw Caron as one of the models, everything suddenly started to become so clear. I, 1) now know why Caron seems so photogenic – I kinda don’t know who’s worse, him or Mr. McGrady lol; 2) why, in a past bog post, he was quoted saying something like how his “caramel complexion” complemented his golf attire. Gotta love Caronimo :)

I thought I saw Lamar Odom too…

Posted by: Bridge | September 11, 2008 1:45 PM | Report abuse

They got Kyle Korver modeling too.

Posted by: Carl Sverdrup | September 11, 2008 2:49 PM | Report abuse

Man, I'm always noticing how Caron is always the freshest dressed when he's in street clothes on the bench. This explains it all.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 4:15 PM | Report abuse

LOL. What a pretty boy.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 6:55 PM | Report abuse

I saw Caron, Korver, Odom, and Huston Street, the A's reliever

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 7:10 PM | Report abuse

You go boy! A lot of the Wiz men can rock it like that! Yea, we sisters are loving it! Now, if we can just get Nick and DMac to roll with the East Coast Swag. Those brothers need a "little" help in the swag department as far as gear is concerned.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 12, 2008 1:21 PM | Report abuse