Prediction Battle of the Network Stars

All picks given before kickoff, and apologies for not having a local ABC representative.

Tonight's Game

WRC's Dan Hellie: 24-21 Redskins

Fox 5's Dave Feldman: 21-17 Giants

Comcast SportsyNet's Kelli Johnson: 21-17 Redskins

WUSA's Brett Haber: 24-21 Giants

Season Record

WRC's Dan Hellie: 9-7

Fox 5's Dave Feldman: 8-8

Comcast SportsyNet's Kelli Johnson: 8-8

WUSA's Brett Haber: 8-8

By Dan Steinberg  |  September 4, 2008; 7:17 PM ET
Categories:  Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Celebrity Sightings
Next: Redskins Post-Game Quotes

Comments

The starters are real, real, real bad. The real, real, real bad part of it was they called themselve professionals.

Posted by: RealFan | September 4, 2008 7:59 PM | Report abuse

This is a joke! The QB can't do anything, the defense is playing scared. I thought the nationals were the worst team in the city. No longer. The only thing worst is being mad at myself for wasting my time watching this garbage.

Posted by: SickAndTired | September 4, 2008 8:17 PM | Report abuse

Go Haber!

Posted by: StetSports.com | September 4, 2008 8:42 PM | Report abuse

Damn, how do you post so much in a day :).

Posted by: Bridge | September 4, 2008 8:51 PM | Report abuse

The new Skins coach is a Republican. He wanted the Independent Skins fans to not miss the McCain speech.

Posted by: JJ | September 4, 2008 10:04 PM | Report abuse

West Coast Offense? Only if we're talking about the west coast of the Dead Sea. What an embarrassing way to start the season. I think I counted 4 straight handoffs to Portis in the backfield with a left pull on the offensive line (late in the 4th quarter). I thought my cable box was acting up...

I'm looking forward to hearing the explanation on this debacle.

Posted by: Former RFK Slinger | September 4, 2008 10:13 PM | Report abuse

this Redskins team is terrible.
Some thread, somewhere on this interweb someone mentioned that the Skins would most miss #21 when the new season finally started and it really started to sink in how much we've lost.
I hope these guys can do something to not embarrass themselves and their fans this season.
ON A Positive note:Kasper said United would have a new player to introduce next week. "A young international". Boo Yaaah!

Posted by: dadryan | September 4, 2008 11:01 PM | Report abuse

This post is useless without a pick from Lindsay.

Posted by: odessa steps magazine | September 8, 2008 6:42 PM | Report abuse