Shaved Headed Skins MVP

If there was a better shaved head at yesterday's game than this one, I'd be interested in seeing it. This is Sean Rogers, 24, of Wilmington, Del. Like me, he's a proud University of Delaware alum, which made me all the happier to discover him and his hair, prepared by a place called (I believe) Black Visionary Designs for $50.

On the left side is the team's weaponry logo. On the back is the man's-head logo. And, most miraculously, on the right side it reads "ST + LL = Area 51." Or maybe "ST + LR = Area 51." You'll note that the message stretches far down into his sideburns.

Truly amazing. Definitely as good as any of the Chinese hair art I saw at the Olympics. See more images below.

By Dan Steinberg  |  September 15, 2008; 12:30 PM ET
Categories:  Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Morning Look: Jason Taylor's Biggest Fans
Next: Many Tattooed Skins MVP

Comments

Greivis Vasquez thinks that's a little too much.

Posted by: StetSports.com | September 15, 2008 12:55 PM | Report abuse

that's horrible. if you hadn't captioned the pictures, i would have thought it was just a bad haircut.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 15, 2008 1:05 PM | Report abuse

Blue Hen pride. I am proud to be represented by steinberg and shaved head guy . . . seriously.

Posted by: jack | September 15, 2008 1:14 PM | Report abuse

The problem is that white hair is just not suitable for these hijinx....I mean, the place wasn't called White Visionary Designs, was it?

Posted by: TruthAboutIt.net | September 15, 2008 1:27 PM | Report abuse

first let me say thanks to dan for the post and the love he showed me... Greivis Vasquez your fair weather.. never too much when your DIE HARD.... Anonymous, you jus sound like a u drank way too much HATERAID, put ya glasses on.. Jack keep it up, Blue Hen Pride... TruthAboutIt.net you sound like a real DOUCH, its 2008 its not all about black n white..

Posted by: SEAN | September 16, 2008 6:38 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: SEAN | September 16, 2008 6:38 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: SEAN | September 16, 2008 6:38 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: SEAN | September 16, 2008 6:38 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: SEAN | September 16, 2008 6:38 PM | Report abuse

Unique design imma have to check out his barber

Posted by: Eric | September 16, 2008 6:39 PM | Report abuse

P.S. GO COWBOYS

Posted by: Eric | September 16, 2008 6:42 PM | Report abuse

cut looks major... his barber got skillz...

Posted by: jim | September 16, 2008 6:59 PM | Report abuse

cut looks major... his barber got skillz...

Posted by: jim | September 16, 2008 7:00 PM | Report abuse

Don't even think you're coming to Vegas with your hair like that. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!

Posted by: Debby | September 16, 2008 7:05 PM | Report abuse