Caron and Ivan Carter at the Barca Cafe

My three favorite parts of this video of Ivan Carter, Caron Butler and their significant others hanging out in a Barcelona cafe.

1) Caron being asked by some random Spaniard to sign a Gilbert Arenas jersey.

2) Caron greeting us with a "What up D.C., it's your man Tough Juice," refrain.

3) Ivan digging deep in his bag of "NBA players as fish out of water in Europe" tricks by asking the following: "What do you guys think of these Cokes?"

By Dan Steinberg  |  October 16, 2008; 2:29 PM ET
Categories:  Wizards
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: How Jim Zorn Learned to Skin a Coyote
Next: The Redskins' Hit Stick

Comments

1. I don't recall you using the term "random" during your time in Beijing, which would have been waaaaay more appropriate.

2. Is it me, or is Ivan Carter trying to sound as if his nickname should be "Tough Juice."

Posted by: StetSports.com | October 16, 2008 7:30 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: StetSports.com | October 16, 2008 7:30 PM

Ivan's a wannabe

Posted by: agreed | October 16, 2008 10:06 PM | Report abuse

So, the Wizards beat writer gets to go to Spain and the Caps beat writer didnt get to go to the Stanley Cup Finals?

sad.

Posted by: odessasteps | October 17, 2008 4:48 PM | Report abuse

WP heads: So Ivan, go to Barcelona and cover the Wiz (get killed by the Hornets). While you're there, shoot some vide0 for the Web site.
Ivan: OK, can my girlfriend be in it?
WP heads: NO
Ivan: Well, I'll put my girlfriend in it
WP heads: Do we have any choice here?
Ivan: No
WP heads: OK. Do your thang!

Posted by: Mo | October 19, 2008 10:47 AM | Report abuse