Joe the Analyst Has Some Choice Words for Dallas
Forget about Joe the Plumber. Today, let's talk about Joe [Theismann] the Analyst, the former Redskin and current talking head whose unapologetic commentary yesterday about the Cowboys makes me wonder why in Gibbs's name this man doesn't have his own blog.
On Sid Rosenberg's show at OPENSports.com, Theismann denounced Jerry Jones, Terrell Owens, Adam "Pacman" Jones, Roy Williams and Tony Romo in the same breath. Didn't know he had it in him.
* Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones: "has become disillusioned by his own propaganda."
* "Tony Romo - and I said this a few weeks ago to somebody -- Tony's not as good as everybody thinks he is. He's surrounded by some really good talent."
* The Cowboys are "kiddin' themselves."
* "T.O.'s crying. Who gives a damn?"
* Pacman Jones is a "stupid person, and you can't have sympathy for stupid people."
Theismann also calls the NFL a "fantasy world" and compares the Chargers' and Colts' seasons to the Wall Street bailout. And it kind of makes sense. Seriously.
Posted by: Rep. Heath Shuler (D-NC) | October 17, 2008 12:49 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Silvio | October 17, 2008 1:08 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: G20 FdaCowboys | October 17, 2008 1:34 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Bill | October 17, 2008 2:38 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Adam Jones | October 17, 2008 9:21 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: D. Johnson | October 18, 2008 12:18 AM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.