Today's Top 5: Colt Brennan a Victim of Video Editing
1) I'm not sure why he's speaking out about this now, but Redskins backup quarterback Colt Brennan wants you to know that his now-infamous No. 1 fantasy pick of LenDale White, deemed [unfortunate slang for lame] by commissioner Chris Cooley, was not his first pick after all:
As I remember it, I said, "I'll take Lendale White," and Chris replied, "That's a [you-know] pick." But what you don't see was when that actually happened...in the 6th round, not the 1st. So while you all were probably watching, laughing, and saying, "Yea, what a [lame] pick Colt. You're so funny Chris. We love you." Please!!!
Brennan said he actually picked Randy Moss in the first round, but "Lendale has the 3rd most fantasy points by a RB, so maybe it would have been smart to grab him in round 1." (Chris Cooley)
2) Biography of Caps Coach Bruce Boudreau, likely titled Gabby, coming soon to a bookstore near you. (On Frozen Blog)
3) Former Redskin and current Steeler Ryan Clark honors Sean Taylor, gets fined $5,000 for it. Therefore, the NFL has no soul. (Mister Irrelevant)
4) The Capitals' goal horn is slightly offensive, possibly heart-attack inducing and, in my eyes, perfect in every way. (Stet Sports)
5) Booooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Fire Jim Bowden)
Posted by: pipkin42 | November 1, 2008 1:29 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.