Guess Who's on Facebook?
Lately, I've been going to Facebook to find inspiration for my guest Bog posts. Perhaps it's lazy, but I've gotten some good material so far. The profile I just found (if-it's-real-please-let-it-be-real), however, has got to be the Facebook jackpot.
Let's play Guess Who. Here are your clues:
Networks: Washington, DC
Birthday: January 19, 1988
Hometown: Flint, MI
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Women
Political Views: Other
Religious Views: I BELIEVE
Activities: Basketball, Basketball, Basketball
Interests: Girls, Girls, Girls
Favorite Music: R&B, hip hop
Favorite TV Shows: My Wife and Kids, House, ....
Favorite Movies: The Messengers, Norbit....
Favorite Books: Books.......?
Favorite Quotations: [Female dog]
College: University of Nevada, Reno '10
High School: Hales Franciscan '06
Position: Main Pusha
Description: Disclosed INFO
Answer after the jump, if the college didn't give it away ...
Anyway, some items from the treasure chest of a Facebook profile:
* A note entitled, "If You NOsy." It starts out like this: "Alright if your reading this then you are nosy as hell, and you wanna know all of my business.So...IMa tell u it all........"
* Photo album ("Money Album") with several doctored versions of the same photo, in which McGee is holding up a wad of cash money.
* Three Facebook "gifts" -- two sets of fuschia lipstick kisses and one whipped cream with a cherry on top -- all from "Anonymous."
* A virtual pet -- gray rabbit named Thuglife.
* Video from the plane ride to Berlin.
* A "Want List." Current wants are "impala" and "Helio ocean."
* And more! You should probably hurry up and take a gander before he inevitably changes his privacy settings. Hey, sometimes you learn the hard way.
[Edit: It's probably worth noting McGee's status update at 7:13 p.m. yesterday: "JaVale is Playing CAll of Duty: World at war.......get on my level....BIGDADDYWOOKIE is my screenname if u tryna play me on ps3." Man, I love Facebook.]
November 14, 2008; 2:47 PM ET
Save & Share: Previous: Redskins' Toughest Critic: KidsPost
Next: Today's Top 5: Leonsis Won't Take the Abuse, Again
Posted by: StetSportsBlog | November 14, 2008 3:10 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Kev29 | November 14, 2008 3:12 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: QuintenD | November 14, 2008 3:13 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: 3tripleiii | November 14, 2008 3:19 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: jeskeets | November 14, 2008 3:53 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: redskins91 | November 14, 2008 4:07 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: WaPoLiveFan16 | November 14, 2008 4:37 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: KingME1 | November 14, 2008 5:02 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: rachel216 | November 14, 2008 5:24 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: mrsamayrant | November 14, 2008 9:36 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Lindsay_Applebaum | November 15, 2008 5:00 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.