Guess Who's on Facebook?

Lately, I've been going to Facebook to find inspiration for my guest Bog posts. Perhaps it's lazy, but I've gotten some good material so far. The profile I just found (if-it's-real-please-let-it-be-real), however, has got to be the Facebook jackpot.

Let's play Guess Who. Here are your clues:

Networks: Washington, DC
Sex: Male
Birthday: January 19, 1988
Hometown: Flint, MI
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Women
Political Views: Other
Religious Views: I BELIEVE
Activities: Basketball, Basketball, Basketball
Interests: Girls, Girls, Girls
Favorite Music: R&B, hip hop
Favorite TV Shows: My Wife and Kids, House, ....
Favorite Movies: The Messengers, Norbit....
Favorite Books: Books.......?
Favorite Quotations: [Female dog]
College: University of Nevada, Reno '10
High School: Hales Franciscan '06
Employer:The Block
Position: Main Pusha
Description: Disclosed INFO

Answer after the jump, if the college didn't give it away ...

If you guessed Wizards rookie/pleasant surprise JaVale McGee, you win. I don't know what the prize is. Maybe he'll let you be his Facebook friend.

Anyway, some items from the treasure chest of a Facebook profile:

* A note entitled, "If You NOsy." It starts out like this: "Alright if your reading this then you are nosy as hell, and you wanna know all of my business.So...IMa tell u it all........"

* Photo album ("Money Album") with several doctored versions of the same photo, in which McGee is holding up a wad of cash money.

* Three Facebook "gifts" -- two sets of fuschia lipstick kisses and one whipped cream with a cherry on top -- all from "Anonymous."

* A virtual pet -- gray rabbit named Thuglife.

* Video from the plane ride to Berlin.

* A "Want List." Current wants are "impala" and "Helio ocean."

* And more! You should probably hurry up and take a gander before he inevitably changes his privacy settings. Hey, sometimes you learn the hard way.

[Edit: It's probably worth noting McGee's status update at 7:13 p.m. yesterday: "JaVale is Playing CAll of Duty: World at war.......get on my level....BIGDADDYWOOKIE is my screenname if u tryna play me on ps3." Man, I love Facebook.]

By Lindsay Applebaum  |  November 14, 2008; 2:47 PM ET
Categories:  Wizards
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Redskins' Toughest Critic: KidsPost
Next: Today's Top 5: Leonsis Won't Take the Abuse, Again

Comments

Why doesn't this dude start?

WHY????!!!

Posted by: StetSportsBlog | November 14, 2008 3:10 PM | Report abuse

Abe Pollin needs to hire a full time staffer to keep JaVale away from Andre Blatche.

Posted by: Kev29 | November 14, 2008 3:12 PM | Report abuse

Dan, Roy Hibbert often has facebook status' concerning his playing of various Xbox live games. maybe he and McGee should team up.

Posted by: QuintenD | November 14, 2008 3:13 PM | Report abuse

stalker alert!!
;)

Posted by: 3tripleiii | November 14, 2008 3:19 PM | Report abuse

Lets not forget Epic Vale's Photoshop'd profile pic!

Posted by: jeskeets | November 14, 2008 3:53 PM | Report abuse

The college gave it away. So are we thinking rookie of the year or are we just happy to have a respectable big man for once?

Posted by: redskins91 | November 14, 2008 4:07 PM | Report abuse

He listed Norbit as a favorite movie. Buckhantz just said "Daaaggggggggerrr!"

Dan, you gotta introduce him to the Smoot Movie Classis.

Posted by: WaPoLiveFan16 | November 14, 2008 4:37 PM | Report abuse

Caron Butler's nickname for said Facebook personality is deplorable (lemondrop...really?). Will someone please support my movement to call Javale McGee "Irish Coffee". To avoid any confusion, I think it's important to keep some of the Wizards nicknames in the liquid category; and while I have no idea what tough juice is, I do know that you can never have enough irish coffee.

Posted by: KingME1 | November 14, 2008 5:02 PM | Report abuse

interested in: women

hahahahaa

Posted by: rachel216 | November 14, 2008 5:24 PM | Report abuse

Did he take it down already? The links aren't working.

Posted by: mrsamayrant | November 14, 2008 9:36 PM | Report abuse

@mrsamayrant: looks like he changed his settings. that was pretty quick.

Posted by: Lindsay_Applebaum | November 15, 2008 5:00 PM | Report abuse