The Skins Game Day Experience

A couple people sent me this last week, but I was in transit and out and about and forgot to post. Luckily, things haven't really changed all that much between last week and this week. Or any other week for the past 10 years.

By Dan Steinberg  |  December 16, 2008; 9:33 AM ET
Categories:  Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Local Poll Week V: Mumble Mumble Mumble
Next: Jason Taylor's Happy Homecoming

Comments

Ah, you found the fabled "lost third Mottram brother." Kudos!

Posted by: fitzfacts | December 16, 2008 10:07 AM | Report abuse

I think we need more crazy caps coverage before we all collectively jump off the cliff of DC sports misery...

Posted by: yukiwith2us | December 16, 2008 10:11 AM | Report abuse

When Skins lose, I can't eat, sleep and fight with my wife.
I feel really depressing. How many years I suffer for Redskins and wizards?
She told me to move my faith to Giants or Lakers. :(

Posted by: skinsMill | December 16, 2008 10:42 AM | Report abuse

This is how people in the DC area become Dallas fans isn't it?

Posted by: DadRyan | December 16, 2008 10:57 AM | Report abuse

I thought this was going to be about the experience of attending a game. So it would have a lot of footage of sitting in traffic, spending way too much money on beer, and then sitting in the parking lot waiting to leave.

Posted by: CarlosdelVaca | December 16, 2008 3:29 PM | Report abuse

That video kinda made me sad. No, not because of the Air Supply, it's because it reminds me that I used to care as much as that guy, and now I don't. Skins win, I'm mildly happy. Skins lose, I'm mildly disappointed. Overall it's just kinda meh. I guess my hatred of the Danny has poisoned my Skins love . . .

Posted by: bucky_katt | December 16, 2008 7:28 PM | Report abuse